I have tuberclosis infection ..i am doing brocostomy soon

Hi guys there seems a lot of trouble in my life…only god can help u…

3 Likes

I’m sorry I hope you feel better after the op?

1 Like

Thanks ish…!!!

I want to see a doctor, perhaps the decline in my physical fitness is down to a health problem.

1 Like

A tuberculosis infection is serious. I hope you’re going to be okay…

1 Like

I’m sorry @far_cry0 i don’t know what to say… Get better soon anyway and listen to your doctors, they know better what to do in this case, maybe that brocostomy will help you

1 Like

Sorry to hear this farcry. Everything will be alright

2 Likes

Thanks bigjon…

1 Like

My thoughts are with you

Hey @far_cry0 I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a big part of why you have been stuck in bed. I hope that after you get treatment, you will have much better functioning. TB is very serious, but fortunately now treatable.

What is the procedure they are doing???

2 Likes

I dont know yet…they say infection on bonemarrow area …i am also checking for ulcer soon…bad insomnia gave me all this inbearable crap…

@far_cry0 it’s great news that your infection was discovered!
Now hopefully you’ll get treatment.
I don’t know how much of your troubles are due to this infection,
but it is advantageous to discover and wipe out existing health problems.

2 Likes

Wow that sounds serious. Hopefully they have the right antibiotics to clear all that up.

If you have been dealing with a systemic infection and reduced ability to breathe all these years, no doubt that has impacted your ability to get up and do things.

In a way it could be a good thing, you could be on the way to much better functioning.

1 Like

Thanks @twinklestars and @Chess24 …this means a lot to me…

2 Likes

I had no idea of your suffering. I hope it clears up for you.

1 Like

oh honey I hope you get better really soon, then you’ll feel up to getting out more. I love you @far_cry0

2 Likes

Thanks @tera and @PinCushion …this means a lot to me …

may God help you. good luck mate

1 Like

Oh no I am so sorry to hear this… please get better soon… wishing you a speedy recovery

2 Likes

Sorry to hear that @far_cry0

I hope you get better soon,

Stay strong

2 Likes