I hate my customers

I was asleep until someone called after 10 pm wanting a passport photo. And they wanted it this evening!!! Let me go on the record as saying I am entirely in favour of euthanasia for stupid people. Going to take me forever to get back to sleep.

Arrrrrrrrrgh.

Pixel.

sorry you got woke upā€¦

1 Like

Sometimes people completely baffle meā€¦

Sorry some of your customers are that self centered.

1 Like

It would be a better world if people were segregated by their behavior rather than by what they were born with (or without), and made to live in communities of like minded folks.

That would be one of my rules in my own little worldā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m going to Skype Pixel at 2 in the morning and demand that he performs an ā€˜interpretive therapy danceā€™ in his boxers, to rid me of my Sz demons! :wink:

1 Like

Sorry to hear that your sleep got disturbed. You should sleep an hour or two later tomorow morning if you can afford it.

You know the saying, ā€œbe careful what you wish forā€¦ā€

Pixel.

3 Likes

@pixel sounds like me in terms of how not afraid he is to do things. :wink:

ā€¦to customers. Blech.

Pixel.

It was a sight to behold when I worked at the local mallā€¦ I often times exaggerated my behavior from my mental illness, to scare away troublemaker kids. I donā€™t even know why I was never written up or fired over it. O.o

1 Like

I just wish common sense wasnā€™t so uncommon. Seriously, why would anyone think they would get a passport photo in a small town after 10 pm? I mean, really? Or people who contact me through Facebook and emphasize four or five times how the budget is their first consideration in hiring a photographer? Well, fine, have your friends bring their digital cameras to your wedding. Iā€™m NOT quoting out a job that brings in less than Iā€™d make working for minimum wage, and thatā€™s before factoring in expenses.

Pixel.

I know. I still get people trying to tell me the MIDI protocol is a piece of crap. I guess my 16 years of experience in the field that deals with it, pales in comparison to their knee jerk reaction from 30 seconds of pseudo experience. Iā€™m not even going to get in to how I can rip them apart, because I could write an essay on how that opinion they have is dumb as hellā€¦

Oh. My. God.

REALLY?

Pixel.

It all stems from that they tried to download an MID file of a song a band made, or what have you, and they have no understanding that itā€™s just a collection of note data and not an actual audio recording. Of course, Windows doesnā€™t help by referring to it as ā€œMIDI File Formatā€ and pretty much no one bothers to research anything.

1 Like

This is when you charge emergency rate prices :wink:

A ā€œphotographic emergencyā€???

Pull the other finger.

Pixel.

Theres a price for everything lol. If someone calls me to get something done immediately I just charge more.
Could class it as passport photo Urgency Pricing.

Marketingā€¦ lol

I hung up. It was more satisfying.

Pixel.

1 Like

That works too :slight_smile:

I stayed at an eco-friendly hotel that day, and the first thing that caught my sight was a sticky note: ā€œCustomer is king.ā€ and it welcomed any complaints or feedback.