I hate every thing

@pansdisease and @DMAdataANDmoodanalysis you are like 2 brothers, that’s how I see you two

1 Like

I catch myself projecting negative qualities of myself onto other people sometimes. They’re things about me I don’t want to own or acknowledge, so they get transformed into everyone else’s problem. Like with alcoholism: it’s not about my drinking problem, it’s about how others around me are drinking. Of course this is BS, but it’s how I used to defend myself. We tend to do that with sz, too (“I’m not crazy; it’s everybody else who’s crazy”). Just ideas.

I see your point. I thought about this, that I hate my mother for example because I resemble her and i have some traits from her which I hate. It may be that I hate myself but I am to afraid to admit it, so its easy to hate her instead

When you come to terms with what you don’t like about yourself, it gets a lot easier.

I am to young to be so conscious, I really tried but failed

How are you sleeping? Maybe sleep on it and see how you feel.

1 Like

I think I understand that phrase. I sleep really well, thank you. Maybe I will

1 Like

After a refreshing sleep, you can wake up with a whole new perspective. Works for me.

2 Likes

Sorry, but that is fallacious. Let me demonstrate.

The subjects of your statement are PD and DMA. The predicate is, “like brothers.”

Here’s the kicker. “Brother:” a man or boy in relation to other sons and daughters of his parents.

Therefore the realism about your predicate must be “related by same parents.” That is not the case, not even similarly.

That’s the buzzer. I’m sorry, Mr. Crockers. Wrong answer. Better luck next time.
Thanks for playing! :brain::star_struck:

1 Like

Do you ever heard the phrase “like soul brothers”? Don’t take things to literary. I think you need to relax and loose a little. I may be wrong I don’t know you personally, I know you just for your Post’s

2 Likes

So it’s my fault?

Okay. Just taking my meds. nom nom nom :yum:

Don’t take it personally, you’re ok. Keep on the good work.

I know.

Hey, i was the one joking around, remember? :crazy_face:

That’s problematic. The “in-crowd” in town is generally made up of people who are morally compromised. Example: One of my daughter’s former friends was involved in a hit and run accident with two small children a few weeks back. The kids only had bumps and scrapes, thankfully. The kid who hit them took off from the scene and told her mom what happened. Her mom didn’t call the cops. Witness saw what happened and phoned in the plate of the vehicle. Cops spoke to mom of injured kids, she said she would settle for lesser charges and an apology from the driver. The driver never apologized and the mother of the young hit and run driver immediately started smearing the mother of the injured kids around town. Her children are now bullying the injured kids at school and have told them their mom (mom of poor driver) says that they are not allowed to be friends with the kids who are victims “because their family lies.”

There are limits to what I will do to belong socially. Personally phoned up the mother of my daughter’s former friend, told her she’s a massive C U Next Thursay, and that my family would henceforth have nothing to do with them. Princess Pixel feels the same way.

I see what you are accidentally doing their in your premise. It’s called a “hasty generalization” in the practice of philosophy.

It just means when you try to lump a group of things under one label without separating their differences, and because there are differences, the premise is fallacious as the subject of the premise is not aptly described by the predicate of the premise.

There are anti-social and asocial people however that does not invalidate the health facts and subsequent successes held by people in life for being social people.

Also it may be impossible to avoid hate. Hate is an emotional response that I have defined as “the need to not want.”

There are survival needs, and there are wants too. Hate in general is a survival need which is the need to not want what has to be hated. It’s akin to a spotted leopard with a viscous temper. It’s hating things it can’t understand because what it can’t understand might kill it.

The antisocial group you mentioned may not be hating, but instead they may be preying. Often times people will discriminate a minority when they have achieved the majority kind of people, and they will do this for resources such as social status, social validation, and much worse like levying what they own, their property, and their labor too.

It looks like hate, but it’s more like a social banding like a tribe, pack, or pride where their is a social bond that increases their aptitudes thus their confidence. It’s a very powerful feeling, and it’s hard to rival without falling into an the trap of being convicted of being antisocial when you’re not an expert at rivaling that phenomenon.

It’s easy to be their victim, and that is cause for “the need to not want” or hatred of them. This is not good for who is hating though, and it should be strived for to locate socially with people who are pro-social.

I see many people that think they are being social because they pick on people who are being social. They however have been taught things in an upside down or “inverted” way. They have been taught that what is social, is antisocial, and what is antisocial is social. Sometimes asocial people learn to believe that what is asocial behavior is really social behavior.

It’s just a little mix up, and it’s easy to spot, and correct them about while being pro-social.

But there is a trap in believing the opposite of truth about sociality. Pro-sociality is empowerment. Social success opens up opportunities because it elevates the mind’s aptitudes. Those opportunities lead to other successes. That’s a major secret to how the world is working around us by the way.

But if some people can make other people believe the opposite of the truth about sociality, then they can keep those gullible people mistaken and dis-empowered. Therefore they can use them such as for predatory gains in their own social clans or much worse in fact where it starts becoming physical too.

The result of finding a social group that are good at remaining pro-social is that you learn to like yourself, appreciate yourself, and so on because when you practice how to be a social pro to others, you inherently can use those eyes, ears, and actions on yourself, seeing yourself the same way, and benefiting yourself the way you would others. The pendulum swings back on the self so to speak. The pendulum swings back on people who are antisocial and asocial too, but it’s what they put out to other people or the lack there of that they put back on themselves. This is an inherent weakness to “need to not want” for survival reasons.

*there.

And, no, it’s called having ethics.

Have a good day.

:blush:

Ope! You caught a grammar area.

So many word though. Imagine there’s a gold mine in they’re.

Have a fine time. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Seriously considering reading this mini debate when my attention span allows.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.