I hate every thing

Especially my family and the people who are close to me.

I want to escape their pretentious faking lying ass and go live alone

2 Likes

What happened somebody…???

1 Like

I need to get away from everybody.
Somebody was my first name @far_cry0

2 Likes

Go to a monastry and meditate for sometime…!!!

1 Like

Go to the graveyard, peaceful place… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My father is burry there, I hate him the most for what he did

2 Likes

I wish I could help you.
Are you living with your family now or can you avoid them?

1 Like

Have you ever tried meditating or yoga ? Writing down your thoughts ? Excercise ?

Are you saying that your family is lying because you hear them saying things about you around the corner, then when you address them about those things they deny it?

That’s a symptom of schizophrenia, by the way. I had it before I took the right medicine for it.

2 Likes

Yes wish I was closer to some family members wish they had more time for me

2 Likes

I never met a person who never lied. I love my family, very much good in the scope of things.

1 Like

To hate is to hurt yourself, and to continuously hate is to continuously make the habit of hurting yourself. It’s like tying yourself in a knots, and then having no more rope for making connections with other people.

I’ll show you.

Let’s say that for this analogy your mind is your hand. The hand is open, and I put a little pink hair troll doll in it. Now you have that in your mind because we’re saying that the hand is like a mind.

When it’s your hand, your hand and your troll are two different things.

When it’s in your mind, what is in your mind is you. You’re mind represents who and what you hate, and that representation is only found in your mind. The two are one and the same. They are inseparable…

…unless they are no longer on your mind.

So how do you remove what and who you hate from your mind? Or maybe I should ask can you because I bet you are not doing financially well. Sorry.

People that are doing socially well with other people are higher on life. They see their mind. They know their mind intricately and closer than any other way. They avoid anti social situations as much as possible because those are a risk to their optimal mind performance.

As long as they have a good grasp of what or who their own mind is whether it’s through sociality with people or it’s through researching online about minds, philosophy, logic, brain videos on youtube, or both which is the most powerful solution,…as long as they have a good grasp and capable of looking back into themselves the way other social people see them or the way that science and philo shows teaches them, they are living in the best state of life that can be reached.

So it’s imperative to avoid hate, and strive to reach a place in life where sociality is positive around you. :slight_smile:

Sociality is like a game. As long as you follow the rule, then you can’t lose. You know that the best players are able to always follow the rule and say anything they want at the same time because they don’t miss. The rule is when it’s social, it’s over the line, and when it’s anti social or asocial, it’s below the line.

It’s the easiest thing in the world to remember. I hope things work out.

i almost love everything, although i can cry, somehow I love it all

2 Likes

I’ll avoid them until I calm down, I live with them but not for long @anon9798425. @MissPrissy352 maybe I’ll try it, when I was psychotic I use to do this

2 Likes

I know your pains, nothing wrong with the hate of honesty and kindnesses.

I was being burned alive by the sun in a desert. I had little money and had to take a shower at a dive place. I had my head smashed into the wall during it by a psychic or technology.

Nothing wrong with hatred sometimes, nothing at all wrong with hatred sometimes. But at the root of your hate will be love or the lack thereof, dark or light.

No joke though, they took a chunk of my leg while I was standing up and consciuos. It moved so quick I could not perceive and I felt almost nothing. If they wanted I would not have known.

I agree with the third paragraph but you lost me worth the others

Was telling in another post how I am in contact and they rapidly removed a piece of my leg without me feeling pain or seeing or hearing them, I only felt they nudge and insertion but it was less than a second in my time perception. They opened it, went in, removed it, and closed it without pain in less than a second.

1 Like

Wonder can they do my lipo like that ?

Yes, that is not only plausible the growth of your fatcells can be pinpointed at it’s very base causes within your body and within your world and the very need for lipo or anything else like it will cease to exist.

They called it dharmic living, a non stop positive flow of all that we know, in simple terms do what you wish without problematic outcomes by way of the control of and alterations to the consciousness and world’s involved without removal or reduction of any experiences possible while also making additions to possible experiences, and achieving no harm to any consciousness or element involved.

Yes, that is possible.

2 Likes