I finally finished remodeling the bathroom -PICTURES

My dad is wheelchair bound now so the downstairs bathroom needed to be remodeled to make it wheelchair friendly. We also built ramps on the side of the house. Total it costed my mom a little over $8,000. I had three friends help me, two of them are masons so that helped. The contractors wanted $29,000 to do what we did for way cheaper. It took almost a month to do. It was really challenging because we had to move all the pipes that were embedded in the foundation and walls. We moved the shower pipes, the drain, the lines for the toilet and all for the sink. Even moved the electrical for the lighting and installed a vent fan. It was alot of fun, but really distracted me from school. But its all complete and she likes it. The only thing I hate about it is the tile on the floor. I had to lay them one by one, it was such a ■■■■■.

(the before picts are with the floor rugs)

34 Likes

Wow! The remodel looks very nice and great accessibility for your dad. Nice work!

3 Likes

Thanks Moonbeam :smiley:

1 Like

Looks really nice. I bet you’re pleased with the result!

wow beautiful…

1 Like

Thanks guys, I must admit I did like it more before tho lol

Wow that looks amazing.

Thanks Qwerty :smiley:

That’s very nice.

1 Like

Looks super sharp @gcar !

1 Like

Well done. It looks nice.

3 Likes

Wow good for you @gcar!
Great job!

3 Likes

Pretty cool! 15

1 Like

wow I’m impressed !! good for you @gcar

2 Likes

Wow thanks guys, ya’ll just made my morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow! I love the colors and stone look. How beautiful.

1 Like

Looks fantastic!

1 Like

I think you have done a good job.

1 Like

@gcar I just looked at the photos again and noticed your dog in the second photo. All credit for the beautiful remodel goes to your dog – clearly they are the creative canine genius behind the remodel! (Just kidding, of course) :smile:

lol everybody helped out in their own way, thats what made it turn out the way it did :slight_smile:

2 Likes