I feel the depression kicking in

I’m so sick of myself. I have very little to keep me going. I honestly don’t think I am a good mom. I can’t stand myself. I do nothing to better myself. Just wallow in self pity. I’m truly useless. I wish I would just die peacefully in my sleep. That’s unlikely to happen so I guess I’m stuck on this earth.

Sorry for being so whiny.

I’ve been depressed the whole week so I feel your pain. I’m just trying to ride it out.

1 Like

You are not. For every negative thing you say about yourself you should say something positive. You are a dedicated mother. You are kind. You are a supportive member here. You are a lovely person in general. You may not like yourself, but there are so many who love you.

3 Likes

Oh you’re such a great person on the forum. Your kids love you I bet, and your pets too. You’re important to a lot of people.

Me, I don’t have any kids and I’m getting older. I might grow old alone and without anyone to take care of me. I don’t even have any pets! So from where I’m standing you seem pretty blessed :smiley:

Not trying to compete or anything, I can still get there, but I think you’ve got a lot going for you that you might not notice very often. We’re all going to die someday, but until then why not try to enjoy ourselves? There’s so much cool stuff around us, and good food too! Try to keep your head up if you can, we all care about you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.