I feel like crying

You and I would get along great. I try to be social for a little while but within a half hour I am already burnt out. Being an introvert is one thing but add in anxiety, and possibly other sza symptoms, socializing becomes a monstrous task.

Hope you made it through okay.

-S

2 Likes

Yeah thanks guys!
I managed to converse with a few people especially my nephew and my cousin towards the end.
There were lots of my brothers girl friends family and friends there so I was feeling especially introverted, also I chose not to take some Klonopin, not very smart of me.

Overall it was a good night.

My nephew stopped by our house later and we talked for a long while.

4 Likes

I have both, but klonopin is best for social situations

I would probably take a 10 mg Thorazine as well though.

1 Like

sorry that you were having a hard time @Wave
I hope you feel better soon. When there is a lot of people here i always go to my room. I find socializing really hard so i get you.

1 Like

Thanks @lekkerhondje

1 Like

Not much thought into it
I just don’t feel like socializing @SkinnyMe

I don’t have much to say.

1 Like

socializing is difficult for me 2 ,i often push my self and ussually people asking me whats wrong.
i dont tell i suffer from scizophrenia instead i tell them i have a kind of depression.

forget that for a minute here u do fine ,u talk with everybody as i do might the secret is not 2 think 2 much about it and imagine u are dealing with some of us but u dont have to talk on the things we talking here.

on the other hand its who u are and u should enjoy time with things u like and can.
dont blame yourself !

1 Like

Thanks @laros 2555

Oh. That’s not how it was for me when I was visiting my family in Indiana last month @Wave .

I’m very sorry you’re having trouble socializing.

1 Like

Yeah it’s over now @SkinnyMe
I’m sorry you had trouble too.
But we survived.

1 Like

Yes. We survived. Somehow. I’m not going back for at least another year.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.