I feel bad mentally without vaping nicotine

nac kept you awake, so taking that might be a better option.

It gives me unsupportable itching and overheating. It only waked me up the first 2 days I took it, after only itching and overheating.

My body got used to it after 2 days and it doesn’t wake me up anymore.

Link between coffee and cholesterol

Several studies over the past decade have shown a link between coffee and cholesterol. According to one study, coffee oils (known as diterpenes) such as cafestol and kahweol are to blame. Coffee oils are naturally found in caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee.

Research indicates that cafestol affects the body’s ability to metabolize and regulate cholesterol. According to a meta-analysis of controlled studies on coffee and cholesterol, coffee oils may decrease bile acids and neutral sterols. This may lead to increased cholesterol. Researchers concluded that cafestol is the “most potent cholesterol-elevating compound identified in the human diet.”

If you have a genetic mutation that slows down coffee metabolism in your body, and you drink two or more cups of coffee a day, your risk of heart disease may be higher.

Billions of ppl drink coffee everyday and don’t have high cholesterol lol

that nac have dramatically reduced my cholesterol nos when i took it for just 1 month. here is the blood test before and after.

TSH: 1.48

LDL: 117
HDL: 40
Total Cholesterol: 167

After

TSH: .17

LDL: 22
HDL: 61
Total Cholesterol: 95

I went hyperthyroid mode but dramatic reduction in cholesterol nos within just 1 month of nac taking, just 1 doctors best nac detox regulator per day.

If you’re not vaping because you can’t, maybe take it as a good opportunity to quit.
What you’re feeling right now is withdrawal, and it’ll go away in 2-3 weeks if you don’t have any nicotine in the meantime, because that’s how long it takes the nicotine receptors to die.

2 Likes

You said its causing you itching, for me its unsupportable itching all day.

i think i have’nt felt itching at that time, but nowadays getting itching so i too stopped but thats a miracle pill especially if have cholesterol issues.

Its not a miracle, just an alternative, I take high cholestrol meds and have no side effects.
Also I don’t want to have hyperthyrodism from NAC.

so you have cholesterol issues? then i strongly recommend you to stop or limit coffee as it itself can raise cholesterol. cholesterol reducing drugs like statins carry side effects in the long run like liver damage.

My Dr handles this. He didn’t say to stop coffee, just limit bread, pasta and sugar to prevent diabetes.

Lol You’re not a Dr bro, stop pretending to be a Dr lmao

Stop believing everything you read on the internet. A Dr knows more than the internet, medicine is not based on the internet.

drs not tell side effects as medications is a billion dollar business. i always check internet to know all possible side effects of medications, supplements etc before taking it.

You’re too paranoid lmao

You take NAC which has many bad and unknown side effects.

its cautious. btw statin drugs do carry those side effects. drs still prescribe it as there is no other choice as high cholesterol nos create other problems like heart issues, stroke etc.