I feel bad mentally without vaping nicotine

@pr21 you’ve been warned to not give out medical advice.

2 Likes

i not gave any medical advice.

My psychiatrist said there is no meds for negative symptoms. Well guess what, I have tried tons of supplements including yours and it improved nothing. I would rather believe someone who studied medicine for 12 years and who has much more experience in medicine than believing a random guy pretending to be a Dr on the internet :joy:

Insisting on people taking supplements you use or read about is medical advice.

1 Like

i just talked about coffee and its side effects.

You brought up nac again. @Aziz has already told you it didn’t help him.

1 Like

Research indicates that cafestol affects the body’s ability to metabolize and regulate cholesterol. According to a meta-analysis of controlled studies on coffee and cholesterol, coffee oils may decrease bile acids and neutral sterols. This may lead to increased cholesterol. Researchers concluded that cafestol is the “most potent cholesterol-elevating compound identified in the human diet.”

If you have a genetic mutation that slows down coffee metabolism in your body, and you drink two or more cups of coffee a day, your risk of heart disease may be higher.

i told to be caution abt coffee bcz of choleseterol issue and mentioned abt side effects of statin drugs which is used to lower cholesterol.

nac thing i just mentioned my result with it and i not told to take it

Normal drip coffee and coffee from single serve machines do not have the same cafestol content as french press or Turkish coffee. Filters seem to remove cafestol, so the regular home user doesn’t need to worry.

is coffee powder safe or need anything else to filter it?

Don’t know. I would think it would be similar to french press or Turkish since it is made close to how theyare, then dehydrated.

yes in study it mentioned filter coffee is the safest to drink.

The thing is, people need vices. Nicotine has good points, it’s just addictive. Same with caffeine. A small amount is good.

Without vices we go stir crazy.

2 Likes

yes caffeine is unavoidable its found in many beverages and in small amounts its good.

And nicotine has good qualities. It’s been four d to even help protect the brain from Parkinson’s and Alzheimers in aging brains. It sharpens memory and concentration.

It’s just addictive, but when used outside of tobacco products it is slightly beneficial.

3 Likes

Smoking, but I don’t know about vaping, is not good. I smoked 35 years when I came down with emphysema in 2011. I quit cold Turkey when that happened.

3 Likes

I would lose my mind if I couldn’t vape for a day

I smoked a cigar, it helped but I prefer vaping, its healthier. I tried ordering ejuice with xpress post but the soonest I can get it is 18 june which is the same date I will receive what I ordered already. The thing is that I vape very strong nicotine, 40mg/mL nicotine salts which is stronger than regular nicotine. The cigar was very weak compared to the ejuice I order.

1 Like

Do you have a local vape shop to buy juice to hold you over until then?

1 Like

I don’t drive, I asked my parents if they can bring me there, its far with walking. They refused.
I will ask them again tomorrow.

1 Like