I dont why im still scared that i will lose my disability even a rep said i wont

I talk to a rep at ssa she said i wont lose my disability for complaining about another rep but why im still scared of losing it, just dont understand why even she said theres nothing to worry about, is it my paranoid schizophrenia. Im still paranoid as hell.

I’m from the UK and its been good, got the big awards @oe1489 can I ask what your conditions are?

1 Like

Yes, you worry alot @oe1489 . You have nothing to worry about. You are not going lose your disability benefits over this.

2 Likes

I know but doesnt matter how much people tell me that im not going to lose my brain doesnt believe it, i dont understand why. It sucks.

1 Like

What do mean conditions, like my wellbeing or my living conditions, well for wellbeing im okay i suffer paranoids thoughts, anxiety, and delusions, but i have a counselor and therapist that gives me techniques that help control my thoughts. So i stay positive as possible. For living conditions, i live with my parents and my brother, i exercise everday for 30-45minutes and i try to healthier. I get disability and ssi. I have medicaid and medicare. I go to day program once a month. I play videogames and watch movies and play with my dog. Thats pretty much it man. Thanks for asking :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m restricted with conditions, truly. I like in a group home, not control over my money, no control where I live, some control I have is with alcohol and I abuses this. I need to do this.

1 Like

And I can never rid the thoughts they are out to get me!

1 Like

Contrary to every pdoc I’ve had, you can’t just turn off paranoia. I get paranoid over stuff every day, don’t feel bad it’s out of your control, for me sometimes I watch a few youtube vids or browse memes until the paranoia passes. But no you won’t lose it from that, you will be fine, feel better

2 Likes

I get obsessions .

1 Like

I think i have ocd problem too, i want certain things a certain way.

I feel the same way too, your not alone on this.

You’re doing really good. I hope your situation get’s even better.

1 Like

Thanks man appreciate it. :grin:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.