I don't understand

So I’m a member of a Sz FB page. There’s a guy that records himself looking dazed into the camera and smoking cigarettes, weed and I don’t know what else. What I don’t understand is why he might be going live if he’s not going to talk. :thinking: Also, someone else is trying to do the same. He just looks at the camera, smoking and just…staring. :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

That’s strange.

1 Like

It really is. :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Make one of yourself, except eat chocolate cake or brush your teeth to weird them out.

1 Like

Sounds intriguing. As a pretentious art viewer, id enjoy that. Having schizophrenia myself itd be like one of those mirror art exhibits. The empathy.

2 Likes

Hmmm… Yeah I might just do it…lol
@anon21561657 It is intriguing. My mind doesn’t grasp the concept though. Is why I’m so confused by it. :upside_down_face: The guy is quite handsome too.

1 Like

God put him on earth to make us schizophrenics feel better about ourselves.

2 Likes

I’m so nervous about doing YouTube videos because I’m not strikingly good looking. People in the comments really let you know either way :open_mouth:

2 Likes

They really do. I’ve been on YouTube. If I ever record myself, I do a FB live. You can do it though.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.