I decided to keep drinking coffee and tea

I said I was quitting because they made me gag but I just have to drink them slow. My dad convinced me to “Just drink tea” so I did and decided to try instant coffee again and it doesn’t make me gag if I drink it slow, same with the black tea.

5 Likes

Sounds good man

2 Likes

good for you…I take tiny sips of my coffee actually at first because it’s hot fresh outta the pot. I take creamer and a touch of sugar with mine.

1 Like

I drink Nescafé Classico dark roast instant coffee, black, and 1-2 cups per day.

I love herbal tea, but drink coffee for the caffeine.

1 Like

I drink Nescafé Tasters Choice House blend. I don’t like it or any other kind of instant coffee but I drink it anyway.

1 Like

I just drink mine black or with whole milk.

1 Like

Have you tried the Clasico flavor? I don’t like Taster’s Choice either. But I drink Nescafé because it’s so cheap

2 Likes

Yeah I’ve tried Nescafé Clasico. I don’t like it either. I don’t like the taste of any of the coffees I’ve tried. I don’t know why I kept drinking it when I first started drinking it in 2010.

1 Like

It helps me wake up in the morning. Maybe it does that for you too. It’s just right as far as how I feel after a cup. Diet pop doesn’t perk me up the same way and neither does tea

2 Likes

@anon47703785 are you saying instant coffees there? I drink a brewed pot of coffee when I drink it, much easier on the stomach than instant coffee.

1 Like

Yeah I only drink instant coffee at home.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.