I am King Henry VIII

Yawn Henry yawwwwwwwnnnnnnn!!!

1 Like

Dear King Henry VIII,

I really feel for you. I used to believe I was Catherine the Great; it was so difficult. Please follow your doctors orders. I wish you all the best.

Tomasina

4 Likes

Well Henry, I’m not going to call you king Henry as I feel that’s just adding to your delusion, I’d like to request that you don’t shout at professionals that are just trying to do their job and I think you should consider medication and speaking to a pdoc about your beliefs as they can help you, to live your best life :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Man this guy , if I wasnt on a schizophrenia forum, Id think he was trolling.

Tbh sounds like a disgruntled exmember…

3 Likes

Some of these comments have made me very mad and had an incidemt last night

1 Like

Perhaps you should ring your GP and arrange a appointment to discuss your royal treatment?

1 Like

How many times do I have to see I will no see doctor they not show me respect.
They just tell me straight away I am overweight and I shout at them.

2 Likes

Have you been prescribed any medication ? :pill:

2 Likes

Only a doctor can help you, and only if you follow his treatment plan. No one here is going to entertain your silly delusions or acknowledge them with anything other than revulsion.

Have you incidentally watched “The Tudors” prior to the revelation that you’re King Henry VIII-s reincarnation?

1 Like

Perhaps they will show you some respect once you get treated?

Just make the apt, you can even get your mother to go with you!

1 Like

If you are overweight, what’s the point in yelling at the doctor because they say so?

1 Like

I know someone who thought that some Lord killed off his family… Needless to say he was delusional!

He takes a injection up the bum every 2-3 weeks and is better for it!

Which country do you currently reside in? Can your mother request a mental health act assessment for you?

1 Like

What!!
Dude, I am just sitting at my computer listening to classic FM and eating plum pie.
I don’t need a mental health assessment!

My cultural belief is that I have been King Henry and still am. Same soul different body.