I am King Henry VIII

Well, it’s good that you wouldn’t hurt her, but yelling at people is harmful too. Also yelling at people does not make them agree with you. You might have to agree to disagree.

1 Like

Tell me how can I recover from being a king? Being a king makes me happy and gives me power.
I am willing to work on my anger because that does not make me happy.

How old were you when you discovered you were a king?

Clearly, your mother didn’t tell you,

You had to have found out on your own…

1 Like

It gives you no power with me. I’d kick your ass out of my house and let you experience street life if you were my son.

1 Like

I was 30 when I started having memories of the terrible things I did to my wives.
I have always been a powerful man in this life, very tall and big, massive appetite. No one bullied me for my weight because I punish them.
People follow my orders and treat me with respect as royalty is in my blood.

My mother did not know because that is not how reincarnation works.

1 Like

Nope. Meds and therapy. Get help before you wind up on the streets for life.

1 Like

I think you may be misunderstanding reincarnation.

If you are the reincarnated King, that means that is your old life, and this is your new life.

Basically, you may have memory of your past life and even common traits, but your new life is different.

You gotta let go and accept your new life and love it for what it is.

Being a King is out of style these days, you need to focus up on making this life count.

3 Likes

You’re definitely not a king now, anyway, no matter what you dream about. That kind of stuff doesn’t transfer from life to life. You’re just an ungrateful adult living with his parents and behaving badly.

5 Likes

Have you been prescribed any medication to take? Are you taking it?

4 Likes

Yes, he needs some negative symptoms too.

What laws have you passed in this life that people follow?

I think some members of this forum are being very disrespectful to the man who created this post.

2 Likes

For instance, suggesting that he needs a taste of life on the street because he isn’t well is beyond abhorrent, especially for somebody who likely shares his disease. Have some respect for other people, how about.

I hope I will receive similar disrespect should the day ever come that my cheese slides all the way off my cracker and I show up here sounding like Fox Mulder Redux. (“Aliens! AIIIEEEE!!!”)

Everyone please yell at me to get my punk ass to a hospital.

p.s. I’ve lived on the streets - it’s a great motivator for being med compliant.

3 Likes

You must be a mind reader…

Or is that just the schizophrenia

No, I’m a word reader. I read his posts.

6 Likes

This forum is for people with SZ, so it’s kind of a hint that you’ve been diagnosed and need help…

Perhaps make a appointment to see your care provider / PDoc/ GP to discuss these delusions?

1 Like

Could have fooled me lul

He doesn’t think so:

1 Like

@KingHenryVIII

When some people feel that they have no control, that they’re a victim, their self-esteem and self-worth becomes so low that it’s very uncomfortable for them to exist in that state. Consequently, the primal urge to be important, or great, results in a delusion of grandeur. This is why they will claim to be jesus christ, or in your case, king henry 8, but never a janitor, housekeeper, or landscaper (society doesn’t see these occupations as important (but when your lawn is 3’ tall you’ll realize how great a landscaper really is–but I digress)).

The truth is that you are important, so there’s no need to pretend you’re king henry 8. I suggest seeing a psychiatrist, for you may need an anti-psychotic and/or mood stabilizer. You may also need to see a psychologist for cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT).

In the meantime, if you truly want to get better you’re going to have to stop being lazy. Wake up early, make your bed, take care of your hygiene, eat healthy, and exercise. Also, start a diary about what you appreciate about your self.

This is it for me; I’m not going to give you any more attention. Good luck.

7 Likes

One day king Henry will be on the street and then you will soon realise it’s no fun to be king Henry anymore.

3 Likes