I am interesting, who wants to chat?

Interestingly bored.

I signed up on that stupid Patook app again. In a month the weather will get a lot warmer, maybe I have a chance in making 1-3 new friends. I found another app called Badoo but it was not a good idea.

4 Likes

I guess I could chat but I might be boring… U do mean in here right ?

2 Likes

@mermaid1, I live close to all sorts of restaurants that cater those who prefer healthier choices in regards to food. All sorts of vegan and vegetarian as well as stuff like raw foods, etc. I bet if you looked up your preferences on yelp or just google you could find restaurants in your area that might be better for you.

1 Like

But was it a ‘Badoo’ idea? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah there is one vegan fast food close to me. They make vegan falafel and shawerma, even quesadillas. We went last week and I hated it. I am not a picky eater but this was really bad.

Next time I will only order falafel.

I did check yelp, most are in downtown and I live in the suburbs.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

My matches were all male so I guess it is more a dating app

1 Like

have you tried this site out ?

2 Likes

I’m not vegan but highly functioning meat eater…

3 Likes

Hello. I’m not up to much. How are you feeling today @mermaid1?

I’m currently reading a couple books but I’m taking a break right now.

2 Likes

i use the whatsapp for chatting its a good app so far

2 Likes

I am fine. I am thinking in half an hour going to bed and watching a movie :movie_camera: I am a little tired from last night.

Last night 5 of us went to a room escape game.

The guy covered our faces with black bags and took us somewhere. When we removed the bags we realized we are stuck in a dark room. We started touching the walls and grounds and one of our friends found flashlights :flashlight:

Then examining the room, I noticed there was a cooler with a lock, a pillow and some numbers on the cooler. We had to figure out the riddle and we did and opened a lock to another room.

Here we found a diary, a door with a lock and there was a huge spider on the wall. The wall had lots of leaves on it and we had to figure out the riddle to unlock the door. We did and got to the last room.

In the last room there was a safe, 3 boxes with locks, a travel diary and a display with bones.

We were able to open one box which opened the safe. The safe had a hole on the back and suddenly a huge monster hand came out of it and started hitting the safe and asking for something. We gave it one of our flashlights and it gave us a black light flashlight. With this flashlight we saw one wall had drawings of skeletons. In the safe there was another riddle which said one must go in the shed. We found a secret door, one of us crawled and got in and we found lots of bones. We hanged the bones on the wall. Three bones had a number on it so we were able to open another chest.

Then our time was up! The guy said we did a good job for the first time. It was so much fun!

7 Likes

Thank you @DragonStorm
I am loving being a vegan by far!

1 Like

If you do a google search for tasty vegan dishes you will find tons more .

1 Like

Oh I see. Well that’s good you had fun :slight_smile: Sounds kinda scary haha.

I might go to bed early tonight too. So what movie do you plan on watching?

I’m going to search for movies on Amazon. Take care :v:

1 Like

I love old Hollywood movies. I already saw
To kill a mocking bird
Men prefer blondes
A roman holiday
How to marry a millionaire
ET ( this was horrible)

I want to see some Bette Davis movies if there are any on Netflix or I just watch a documentary.

2 Likes

if you can get a copy of it watch the movie call " The Pursuit of Happiness " With Will and Jaden Smith… It is sad in points but it has awesomeness in it .

1 Like

To kill a mockingbird is a great film!

The book is also great.

1 Like

but if your in deeply sad and relevant movies… watch 7 pounds , but warning its sad.

1 Like

Or if you into dramica and scary watch " I AM LEGEND" with Will smith.

1 Like

sorry I’m a bit of will smith fan in some aspects… another movie " Hancock" ? If your into superheroes ?
or maybe Final Fantasy movie call the Spirits within ?

2 Likes