I am addicted to fluids

Welcome @KCY

If you find yourself in need of help, just tag a moderator. Type the @ symbol, then our names

@Moonbeam, @Ninjastar, @Bowens and @voithos

If you have not discovered our official forum rules and read them yet, you can find them here.

Enjoy your stay with us!

2 Likes

Yeah, thatā€™s already an unhealthy amount of diet pop. I get that itā€™s normal for you but drinking this much and carbonated and sweetened to boot can cause all sorts of issues, scrap that it will cause all sorts of issues where they havenā€™t popped up already but you probably know this already and decided to go on with it. Best of luck whether you decide to make your habits a bit healthier or not, I wonā€™t be the one nagging you about quitting smoking either, we all have to get through the day somehow. At least your vices sound objectively enjoyable, which isnā€™t always the case.

1 Like

The zyprexa turns me into a desert. Must drink very regulary.

1 Like

I have a water bottle I fill with a tap water and I drink sips all day long itā€™s not even that Iā€™m thirsty I just donā€™t feel right if Iā€™m not drinking fluid. I think it does me good

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.