Humiliation

I’ll bet you’re afraid of love. Push it out of your mind before the thought dares to enter it.

1 Like

Same here. There are people worse than I am about that, but not very many. I think I rank in the bottom five percent as far as keeping my room clean goes.

1 Like

(((((@anon73478309))))). I think for a lot of us keeping a place clean is something we struggle with.
At my old address I was living in a flat that could have appeared on a ‘Dirtiest flats in the UK’ type programme .I just couldn’t organise myself to keep on top of things.

Here I have someone who comes in on Mondays and Wednesdays to keep the place clean. That was organised by my stepdaughter.

1 Like

Thanks guys.

Im still terribly embarrassed. I already cleaned a LOT and still some parts of my house looked like they could indeed easily be shown on tv. Im so ashamed i genuinely want to die.

Thanks though for telling all your stories…it helps.

Every time my dog looks out the window in the door I say out loud that if anyone comes into my house I’m going to kill myself. Usually she just sees the neighbors on their front yard. I’m petrified of people at my door.

1 Like

Im so sorry to keep on complaining about this. I just really want to commit suicide. People i know and hold dear saw that i didnt clean parts of my kitchen, my bathroom for months. Some parts even never, like behind the cooking-thing where you cant access. They find me disgusting now. Im overwhelmed.

You are not disgusting. Like many of us you struggle with some things.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.