Hows everyones saturday night?

How everyone’s Saturday night? I’m just sitting here bored trying to get into a movie. Not working.

3 Likes

I’m all good. Just playing around on social media after prayer and a good dinner. Waiting around for it to be time to practice my digital piano and drinking a nice cup of decaf coffee.

2 Likes

Pretty good.

I’m not feeling great so my husband and I are ordering in Thai food and having a quiet evening at home.

Maybe a movie, probably fall asleep around 8:30.

Sounds great.

3 Likes

Thank you for asking, I’m in my bed scrolling through this forum wondering what to type on a new post. I was having an anxiety attack earlier because someone hugged me and then disappeared this meant something wrong was going to happen to me. Anyways I’m doing alot better now.

MY neighbor surprised me with a ham and rice dinner, i was sleeping earlier, to cold here to go anywhere, like the middle of winter

6 Likes

Waiting on my son to be born tonight or whenever lol

6 Likes

Packing to leave tomorrow. Very busy day. I’ve been packing on and off for about 6 hours now.

2 Likes

Just came from the furniture store boy was it boring.

1 Like

cleaning the house. were having everybody over tomorrow for lunch.

usually i’d have a couple glasses of wine on Saturday night but I recently quit drinking. so this is kind of my new normal id say

1 Like

I’m kind of pissed off at my husband but in general I had a really good day. Easter dinner with the family and I worked today and made good money so that makes me feel good.

2 Likes

Had a breakdown but I’m cool now

1 Like

It’s Sunday here. But Saturday night was great. We had friends over for dinner and one of them brought her eight week old, gorgeous baby girl.

1 Like

NEED to study…feeling completely inert

1 Like

Just ■■■■■■■ around but no one cares. Meh! Kiss my azz world.

2 Likes

My day started out great. Organized, disposed of, donated everything that needed such actions in the basement and in my bedroom. Cleaned up some more. Then I ordered a few glassware pieces for a chemistry thing I’m working on. Started to study chemistry, an hour in I just stopped. I don’t know, I just felt so empty. I sat around staring at a wall (basically). After 2 hours of that I cracked and took tomorrows dose of my stimulating type drug. I know this dose won’t give me a high, I just wanted to get more done. But it’s been 5 hours since I took the dose and now I see I’ll just be up all night listening to mildly depressing techno from the 90s. So not terrible really! I learned something, and tomorrow will suck but that’s why “god” gave us zopiclone isn’t it? :slight_smile:

Almost over. My accomplishments for today were getting a haircut, going food shopping and getting something to eat at Wendy’s.

1 Like

Sunday over here…did the sisters for Easter Sunday. Great day catching up with some. Can’t complain. I have a wonderful family!

listening to music… looking at outsider art on the internet…

1 Like

Idk I think I’m happy but I’m very tired

It is now early Monday morning here. But I think my Saturday was good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes