How was your saturday

Played video games, ate some chinese, chilled with the dogs. went to my tattoo artist to take my measurements for my arm thats pretty much it, how was your day guys let me know.

1 Like

Both Saturday and Sunday…rain and more rain…very unusual as its nearly summer and we get dry summers. Rainy season supposed to be over now. Watched movies with hubby. Read my book. Usual stuff. Just very frustrated at missing chance to go to flea market due to the rain. Now I have to wait till next weekend…sigh!

2 Likes

About half as good as my Sunday.

1 Like

Quality time with the Mrs.

2 Likes

Spent yesterday cleaning and doing chores. Spent today cleaning, doing chores, and did an essay and a quiz for a course I’m taking. Didn’t try to walk to day because of high winds, but I think three hours or more on my hands and knees scrubbing carpets is enough calories burned.

1 Like

Hi, I went grocery shopping.
I did a drawing in the evening.

Spent rest of the day lurking on the forum and sleeping

1 Like

I had a great Sunday. Watched Doctor Sleep on TV. Cooked a nice meal and sticking to my diet goals, haven’t drank alcohol in 8 days and no cravings. I feel very good.

lol i just realize i put the wrong day i meant sunday guys sorry.

1 Like

My day was good and relaxing, aside from watching the Lions lose again today

1 Like

I had a good weekend I watched the queens gambit on Netflix its pretty good and now my moms home so I’m happy

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.