How was your New Year Eve

I’m sick at this moment. Have a terrible head cold. Was in bed most of the day.

1 Like

Its 6PM,

Mom and dad are at a party, brothers getting his buzz on somewhere.

I’m probably gonna sleep in for the next 6 hours til New Years.

:sleeping:

1 Like

I was with my cat and had some music on, saw The fireworks around, my cat wasnt afraid but he was wondering what it was he saw, fireworks.

2 Likes

Having to suffer through the Craig David entertainment until the London celebrations kick off.

1 Like

8 hours to go. I’m cheating on my diet and having fast food for dinner. My sister wants it so, what the heck. I’m sorry you’re sick. I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

It was nice. Friend made me good food, we ate snacks, played games and watched the fireworks.
A nice quiet evening.
Now it’s 00:42 and I’m waiting for him to say it’s ok to go to bed :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Mine’s still going. It’s good so far. Hope you feel better soon

1 Like

It’s only 4:00 pm, it’s still going.

1 Like

10 minutes to midnight. :fireworks::tada::sparkles::champagne:

2 Likes

Well, midnight is just a bit less than 7 hours away for me. Currently making finger foods. Jalapeno poppers, mozza sticks, buffalo wings, garlic/honey wings, BBQ meatballs, potstickers, and French Fries that get topped with salsa and quesa. Weight loss? What’s that?!?

4 Likes

@shutterbug That sounds like a lot of cooking. Are you having a party or is it all for tomorrow?

1 Like

We just are having an ordinary day. But 2020 seems a little special so I think I’ll stay up for it.

1 Like

It’s only 6:23 pm here. I was in bed until around 2:30 pm. I’m not feeling well but I’ll stay up to ring in the new year. There is a hockey game at 7:00.

It’s 634 pm here right now. My Sheba is scared of the firecrackers.

I will be in bed in less than two hours. Won’t see it. Read about it tomorrow maybe.

5 hours to go. I need to get up tomorrow morning, so at midnight hopefully will be in bed asleep. I’ve been having problems falling asleep at night, so I might still be awake at midnight.

1 Like

I have a migraine soooo no good… See the doctor on the 7th gonna complain

1 Like

Just three of us, but… LEFTOVERS!!!

:blush:

6 Likes

@shutterbug looks good

1 Like

6 hrs 10 min till 2020!!! We spent today looking at new place. Hopefully we have it. Its a three bedroom house for a 1000$ a month. Never had such a nice place before. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We ordered in subs from subway. I’m glad they have delivery. There is lots of snow and ice in town.