How to Safely Escape The Grasp of Unwanted Controllers?

So.

It is Morally Unconventional to Feel The Need to Control Free, Creative Individuals Jus Outside of Your Reach. With The Desire to Hoard a Slice of The Eternal Pie. That Has Nothing to Do With You or Your Moral Values. For it is Believed That, That, is Bad Behavior Without Any Thoughts For Clean, Future Progress.

For When You Can’t Leave The Vaulted Door Open as You Pass Through, For Those Who Follow Behind, Well That Could Be Considered as a Metaphorical Crime.

Where Karma Awaits, Making a List And Checking it Thrice!.

So. The Question Arrives, How Does One Escape That Kind of Reprehensible Behavior?.

Safely?.

:snake: :sleeping: :snake:

dkdlelk493igoeormfnsnfjehdk2it8i330fidpefpd;f;ei303kf,dle;eke0

Morally or not there’s rules and standards that people need to adhere too. Total anarchy wouldn’t be too much fun and we are limited by other things like culture and the like.

Good Point!.

• Anarchy~ ‘A State of Disorder Due to Absence or Nonrecognition of Authority’.

• Authority~ ‘The Power or Right to Give Orders, Make Decisions, And Enforce Obedience’.

1 Like

()…<.><.><.>…CREATIVITY…<.><.><.>…()

()…<.><.><.>…CREATIVITY…<.><.><.>…()

It’s not a crime. Even the most skilled and creative of individuals work within a framework dictated by their medium for one. There are others. Escape in such context would be impossible till you move outside such restrictions. Makes it all redundant if you can’t.

People in the Truman show have a mad reality distortion field of sorts. I feel it. I don’t want it. I’ll end it.

(((Obey Hopeful Self Among The Confusion & Weary)))

Obey Your Kindness. Obey Your Gentleness. Obey Your Resilience. Obey Your Caring. Obey Your Assertiveness. Obey Your Reliability. Obey Your Honesty. Obey Your Practicality. Obey Your Responsibility. Obey Your Loyalty. Obey Your Maturity. Obey Your Consistence. Obey Your Appreciative. Obey Your Capable. Obey Your Sensitive. Obey Your Perceptive. Obey Your Patience. Obey Your Thoughtful. Obey Your Trustworthiness. Obey Your Versatility.

(((~Bow Your Head in Defeat, it May Affect Your Ego, But What is it You’re Actually Losing. Find The Peace in The Center of Your Heart, And Walk Away.~)))

The Practice of Being or Tendency to Be Positive or Optimistic in Attitude

Yin and Yang . Two forces in the universe, according to a Chinese theory: Yin is the passive, negative force, and Yang the active, positive force. According to this theory, wise people will detect these forces in the seasons, in their food, and so on, and will regulate their lives accordingly. (From Google).

(American Author, Novelist, Essayist, Editor, Playwright, Poet, Futurist)

‘Only The Madman is Absolutely Sure’~ Robert Anton Wilson

A Self Described Agnostic Mystic.

• Influenced By, Timothy Leary, Aleister Crowley, Alan Watts, & More!.

January 18, 1932—January 11, 2007

1 Like

Ancient Origins of Halloween

Halloween’s origins date back to the ancient Celtic festival of Samhain (pronounced sow-in). The Celts, who lived 2,000 years ago, mostly in the area that is now Ireland , the United Kingdom and northern France , celebrated their new year on November 1. (From Google).

Sometimes these controllers have the tendency of never recovery and just fighting recklessly until an end. These ends can mean death :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Fight The Pain & Negativity, And Dance, Psychologically, And, or, Physically!.

No More Hurt, Suffering, Loss, Sadness, From The Menacing, & Controlling!

1 Like

(Talk Show Host, Actress, Television Producer, Media Executive, And Philanthropist)

‘On My Own I Will Just Create, And if it Works, it Works, And if it Doesn’t, I’ll Create Something Else. I Don’t Have Any Limitations On What I Think I Could Do or Be’~ Oprah Winfrey

Movies & TV Shows: The Color Purple (1985). The Princess And The Frog (2009). And More!.

January 29, 1954 (Age 66 Years). Estimated Net Worth: $2.6 Billion (USD). (2020).

Freedom From Disturbance; Tranquility

Optimismpositive and hopeful emotion that encourages you to look forward to a bright future, one in which you believe that things will mostly work out. Happiness – a feeling of pleasure and contentment in the way things are going; a general sense of enjoyment of and enthusiasm for life. (From Google).

Uh, become a hermit and live in a cave in a remote mountain range and have no human contact ever. It’s the only way to escape unwanted controllers.