How old are you?

Just let your life loose while you can.

Iā€™m 36 , keep thinking Iā€™m 37.Hopefully Iā€™ve at least another 36 left.

1 Like

I agree. I like them both; but, when the brothers Darrell come on the show; I smile; laugh; and am no longer sad or gloomy. I just happened to be watching the older Newhart incarnation last night.

I am 23. 24 in 7 months.

Where is my life going.

I am 48 I thinkā€¦

Iā€™m 42 now though I feel like a child. Itā€™s like Iā€™m having to relearn everything

2 Likes

IĀ“m 42 as well. And back to basic. I have to reconsider and relearn everything.

Iā€™ve often looked at sz as a rebirth of sorts. It change you how you see the world and your lifestyle. For me it was pretty drastic and Iā€™m still in psychosis.

They say that life starts at fortyā€¦so that would make me 17 hahahahha . Getting older is a trip and to think when I was 20 what year it would be when I turned 50 Itā€™s not half as bad as I thought it would be.

I was just thinking can we as the mentally ill grow. Well I think about when I first got sick and I think I have come pretty far.

Yes, itĀ“s a rebirthā€¦ Because everything you took for granted is taken away from you, and you have to built it up again. Hopefully in a new and better way. But on the other hand I suddenly feel too old. Which reminds me of a movie IĀ“ve seen. I donā€™t remember what it was called, and it wasnĀ“t very good. But it was about a man who was born as an old baby. ThatĀ“s how I feel now; IĀ“m a very old child.

Curious tale of Benjamin button.

Yeah itā€™s a whole different world. Psychosis aside you start to watch your mental health as well as your physical. Itā€™s almost more important to have a healthy as can be mind.

You might even start to worry about the mental health of others.

Yes, thatĀ“s the name of the movie. The question is: How does an old child grow older? Before I had this illness IĀ“ve always felt quite young, was also told I looked younger than my age. Hopefully IĀ“ll get back to that spirit, but with the wisdom of an old soulā€¦ :older_woman:

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Itā€™s good youā€™re feeling something though.

Good luck to you sanna.

1 Like

Iā€™m 35šŸ˜ where did the last 5 years go?!

Iā€™m 36 and I canā€™t believe it. People say I look 25 and I donā€™t like it, I want to look 36.

Half a century old.
Wonder where it went.
Think Iā€™ll look under the couch.

5 Likes