How old are you?

This disease caused me to forget my age; but, does really matter? I think all of us are old souls; yet youthful in our personality, being, and likes and dislike. Just be yourself and forget about some alleged age. It’s false anyway.

6 Likes

Might as well be counting days. You’re right its pretty irrelevant.

1 Like

turned 48 in january :cake: …last year i thought i was 46…i lost a whole year…
" hello, people of earth where did that year go ? "
it is not under the bed or in the wardrobe with all the missing socks ? :imp::
that’s sz for you :smile:
take care :alien:

6 Likes

I just turned 55 and I look older than that. And right now, because of my arthritis, I feel pretty old too.

I’m 39 but I’m one of those rare adhd people that retains the voice, looks, and mannerisms as a kid.

When I talk I sound like a freak.

People have said they thought I was maybe 25.

It’s strange because I’ve spent the last 20 yrs in a bottle smoking cigarettes like crazy while I’m drinking.

It’s supposed to be the other way around.

Yeah I’m done with alcohol now.

I’ve got a pretty good mentality going. I don’t like the ups and downs of alcoholism.

19, going to be 20 in less than 2 weeks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

April birthday eh? A fellow Taurus.

Nope! Aries :goat: My personality is nothing like an Aries though. And actually with that new star sign Ophiucus that everyone just ignores I’d technically be a Pisces, which I feel fits me better…

But who am I kidding, that’s all a buncha bull anyways ahaha

Agreed…,

im 25 (15 characters)

I suppose it does not matter how old I am, I am a man but once I met a Russian woman and I asked her age and she just replied that Russian women have three ages, forgot to ask what these ages are. :smiley:

I’m 21 gonna be 22 in a couple of months. I feel like I’m older, but I have done some really immature ■■■■ as well as mature things.

Yo yo yo I’m 27 yo

I just heard Bob Newhart say on an rerun of the Bob Newhart Show from the 70s, “Age is a state of mind.” You remember; he was a psychologist in that show before he became an inn-keeper. It is a good and true thought!

2 Likes

I’m 46, but after the last 3 months of trying to get us (hubby and I) out on our own I feel 70.

I am 24 going to be 25.Still wondering about life

Turned 30 about two months ago.

I like Bob in the 80’s.
The brother darrell are really cool.