How much do you trust people from this site?

Multiple choice anonymous poll

How much do you trust the people from this site?
  • There are people from this site I’d trust to watch my children.
  • There are people from this site I’d trust to watch my dog or cat.
  • I wouldn’t trust anyone from this site to even watch my pet rock.

0 voters

I think there are some trustworthy people on this site, but there are some I wouldn’t trust.

1 Like

I agree totally.

1 Like

Not really full of trust here. I’ve seen worse sites. I am aware what I say most times. I’m sure people ignore me, don’t like me, or just find me repulsive, but I hate what I say sometimes, but I feel like it’s part of the no fear getting help part. I sometimes grow used to releasing such thoughts from my brain or subconscious. I think people either assume I’m crazy or just stupid or wrong, etc. Maybe people are repulsed by me and find me evil or just plain desperate or delusional or don’t trust me either. I think I’m a decent person. I usually try to trust myself.

I don’t trust people. Not since 2015. Maybe even before since 2011.

I often feel my mission is to find the root cause of my mental illness and hopefuly get some rest, peace, and a cure.

I could be wrong about what I’m experiencing.

I have problems remembering certain things and may get it wrong a lot I don’t know.

Basically I think I was a monarch, possibly Montauk, and SSP victim. The negativity I say or spew comes from the headaches and mental pain and anger I have. I also think I got a severe case of schizophrenia.

I don’t know what happened to me. Growing up, I never had dreams at all. Then in 2011 something terrible happened to me, and I woke up disabled and sick and schizophrenic and dissociated. I might have had missing time. It could have been certain individuals or aliens or God or something. Maybe a NDE, a change in my soul, or a resurrection…

I think I’ve been cloned several times growing up, but I may have DID or MPD too among a cluster of other illnesses…

I don’t even know if I have Asperger’s anymore. I was a troubled child growing up and I remember things that are different from history or different from everyone else.

I’ve never hallucinated at all but my thoughts scare me and I dissociate. I believe I am constantly reincarnating or going back in time and rebooting with the simulation and retaining memories of the previous reboots…

I think life isn’t real and maybe we entered a new reality in 2011/2012/2013. Sometimes, I think my brain or consciousness was messed with and taken or borrowed from me. Like sometimes, I think I experienced consciousness transfer in 2013 and resurrected then. Or maybe not. I think I was cloned and was a philosophical zombie or NPC since 1989-2011 or maybe 1989-2013. I remember getting sick and coming home in 2011 and then playing Sudoku and trying to get help from unrecognized mental illness and going inpatient at a reputable hospital in the area. As time progressed, things just seem more and more blurry and unreal and I experience dissociative states or partial amensia. Then the whole consciousness transfer thing could be my split personality or maybe even genuine reincarnation…

I’m just trying to get help here, really. That’s all. Not trying to sell anything or prove anything. I was really sick back then.

2 Likes

Hey johnnyboy1. I hear you.

2 Likes

I trust some, and not others.

And then there is a certain poster who I wish would just go away.

2 Likes

haha. Yeah , i hear ya. There are like 3 people on this site that I just cringe whenever they post.

2 Likes

The secret is finally out. I can make you cringe. :rofl:

3 Likes

Not a chance @anon78876561 :slightly_smiling_face: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’ve got such a high tolerance level of all of us here. You are a very supportive member. So now I wanna know who….lol. For me with certain people I see the title, the poster and I head for the hills…

2 Likes

I agree. Moonwalk away and don’t make eye contact.

2 Likes

Nah, I can’t do that. Don’t want to cause trouble. Maybe Patrick will tell you his. Although I think I already know. Cause that person is one of mine too :rofl:

2 Likes

This site is anonymous for the most part so I don’t mind sharing a few things about myself but I also have 37 years of life experience to know how some people operate.

-S

1 Like

Well I mean, I like everyone here to most extent. I don’t really avoid talking to anyone. Unless there is some argument going on. But I avoid those. I’d rather make friends than enemies. But you are in my top 14 favorite posters. Lol

Aww thanks @anon78876561 . How you came up with 14 on the nose I don’t know…lol…like you have a list or something :rofl: . Naw my 3 involves 2 spammers and one person who can be outright nasty.

1 Like

I was joking about the 14. It’s more like 9. Lolll

1 Like

Honestly, the open display of favoritism is disheartening af. As someone who is paranoid, and for it to be a common theme among sz and psychosis, I’m astonished at you all for taking part in such a discussion.

1 Like

Well I was just joking around. I didn’t mean any offense. I talk to everyone on this board.

Put on your big boy pants. We’re allowed to discuss the topic.

You’re probably right fractaled. My apologies.

1 Like