How long have you wait for abilify only med

Sorry it’s hard to say(I’m polish). But how long it last until you take only one med-abilify?What meds did you take?I’m asking people who take only abilify. I’m on seroquel and abilify I want to quit seroquel and take only abilify. Thanks hope you understood :smiley:

1 Like

I only take abilify. Modern research points to polypharmacy of antipsychotics being ineffective and harmful. I always only took one antipsychotic. Before that was risperidone.

How to convince my doc to put me on only abilify?

Talk to him?

I’m on Abilify and Seroquel too. Without Seroquel I don’t sleep at all.

My doc says seroquel is necessary :frowning: Now I am in hospital - i have no symptoms and doc increased serouqel to 1000 mg. I Became down with schizophrenia 2 years ago and i have no symptoms. I was a software developer but with drugs I can’t concentrate and I have lack of motivation. These are my onl;y symptoms :frowning:

i suffer the same amotivation and concentration problem.i tried risperidone then abilfythen amulsipride.

What did help you?

Oh ■■■■ you have a high dose. What are you doing in hospital? I hear voices all the time. I only have 300 mg seroquel. Maybe I’d need to increase it.

This hospitalization is mistake… I have no symptoms but i feel sedation from meds…

Ok. I hope you get to go home soon.