How it is?

@far_cry0 what’s up brosky?

2 Likes

@eighteyedspy23 what’s up man?

2 Likes

Hi @TheBest i just came from walk …!!! We walked like 45 minutes…!!! What are u doing brosky…???

1 Like

I just woke up and had some oatmeal.

1 Like

Dont u like cereals…!!! Brosky…!!!

1 Like

I like eating cereal after I take pills. I always have some at hand.

1 Like

Okay take them…!!!

1 Like

I drank like 64 ounces of green tea with 4 tea bags last night before I went to bed. I slept like a baby. That stuff doesn’t affect me at all.

2 Likes

Was there much going on at the university you walked by @far_cry0?

1 Like

Yes it is huge university… but there are few people…!!! Brosky i gave application for atm card… they say it will take 1 month… i have like 600$ in balance… i going to buy a cat mice and parrot…!!! They say cat costs about 400 $… so i have to wait for my sister marriage…!!!

1 Like

That’s great man. It’s the coolest thing in the world when a cat curls up next to you and sleeps. I really miss that with my parents cat.

1 Like

Why dont u pet cat brosky…!!!

1 Like

Cat boxes smell pretty bad and will make my apartment pretty nasty.

1 Like

Yes brosky i am worried if their poop stinks … and make whole room stinky…!!! I am worried man… but at first i will buy gunia pig parrot and few small sized turle along white mice…!!! I want to pet almost all small animal including dog and rabbit…!!!

I know they stinks…i have to manage…!!!

1 Like

I have confidence you will manage @far_cry0. I think you will be a good pet owner.

1 Like

Brosky do u used to do weeds at ur younger age…!!

1 Like

I’ve smoked weed probably a handful of times. It just made me tired and want to sleep. I smoked weed probably 2 years ago and I heard voices and was very paranoid. I will never smoke weed again.

1 Like

Weed is psychoactive drug…!!! But cannabinoids are not…!!!

1 Like

Have you ever tried it?

1 Like

Yes i have tried like 100 times … even nepali weed are popular in europe and U.S…!!

1 Like