How is your living conditions? (Poll)

My house is a mess but it’s a really nice place. It’s just too costly to live here much longer.

So sorry to hear that. Makes me glad i got social housing in the UK. People here in the UK will hate on me for suggesting it - but try and get a visa and come over here mate - if you got a recognised disabilty with schizophrenia - there is a good chance you would be housed mate.

1 Like

so sorry man.i hope things get better

I was in UK, but I was refused PIP and housing. Left me working full time until I relapsed and they did not hospitalized me even though I went to A&E and mental clinic. UK is really racist even though I worked 6 years and got no support. Could not see a doctor for weeks and was kicked out of UK

Have you tried the US? I’m so sorry about your home.

I’m sorry you live in those conditions. Could your anhedonia actually be untreated depression?

Moving into US is unaffordable, cant you see in my conditions? lets think about it ticked 1000EUR, place to live for few months 1000EUR+, Insurance for few months ???EUR, VISA? Few hundreds EUR. currently i have 20EUR in my bank account, any suggestions to move somewhere?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.