How is everyone?

Eh, haven’t been crazy active on here too much lately… I said in another thread that the family and I have been on a little vacation.

We’re still on vacation.

Anybody got plans today? How are y’all doing?

I’m doing okay this morning. No plans today really…. We’re just gonna try and chill, maybe get in the pool at some point😎

3 Likes

I have an appointment with my pdoc in 2 hours.

One of our cats is also ill and the vet should drop by as well today.

3 Likes

Awh, sorry to hear. Hope they can get whatever is going on under control.

And good luck at your pdoc appointment!

2 Likes

Hello @TheFallenSun . Hope you are enjoying your vacation.

My hugely exciting plans this morning is to go have an upper endoscopy. Wooohoo!

I’ve been trying to get a little more sleep in before I have to get up, but not much luck.

2 Likes

Thanks! @Bowens :innocent:

I am enjoying it a decent amount.

Wow- I wish I was getting an upper endoscopy today! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Jk, of coarse.

Hope it goes alright!

Why are you having to get it done? If I may ask…

1 Like

Last time I got a colonoscopy and, because I had some acid reflux, an upper endoscopy, they found out I had Barretts esophogus.

So they gave me some pills for GERD and scheduled another upper endoscopy for 3 months later (now), to check and see if its healing without the acid reflux, I think.

Hope this doesnt become a thing where i have to have one every 3 months…

I’m trying to text my sister in Florida to stress talk but I’m not sure she’s up yet. Been up since 12:30 and just bored. I hope i get some answers on this COPD stuff this week

2 Likes

I’m ok.

1. One of my plans today is to apply for a job again. I’ve applied for a few, and been rejected.

2. I also plan to study some more organic chemistry.

3. If I have time, I might work on my car some. I’ve heard it said, “Don’t laugh. It’s paid for!”

1 Like

I have group today and we’ll walk outside somewhere, probably by the lake I hope.

I’m trying to stay sober after some slip ups the past two weeks.

I hope you enjoy the rest of your vacation!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.