How is everybody feeling?

i just passed gas, head for the hills, thanksgiving was yeasterday and man know im paying for it !

Cold and rainy. Psychotic sun.

Still pretty amped up, which I am enjoying thoroughly.

Today I feel like a great beached whale after eating too much at a friendā€™s Thanksgiving dinner yesterday. I had a really hard time getting motivated to go to my day program today but once I got there and saw my friends I was happy. My dog was happy, too, as she got turkey meat in her kibble. I hate holidays cuz thereā€™s too many people everywhere and itā€™s hard to meet the expectations of others regarding how the holiday should turn out. Itā€™s way better to set a low bar for holidays.

I donā€™t want them to tell me they know what Iā€™m thinking. They have no idea what Iā€™m thinking.

Angry as usual. Plus farting a lot.

Hi sorry you have people being unfriendly. Some people are rude to me also. I was just at a shop and some rude people almost ran into me. I feel like I get some hostility in public some times. Some people were mad at me for reading the pua articles and some people donā€™t like me for talking to a young girl.

Like you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.