How how long does your ECig battery work and what flavor juice you using

I got the kangertech kone and the battery lasts like three days. It’s a dream come true. It’s such a good e-cigarette. And I am vaping this and 2 other pics just for fun!!

2 Likes

My friends vaporizer is freaking huge, and it makes huge clouds, and you get so much nicotine from his VApe. He says he’s trying to limit nicotine by vaping 3 mg but he goes through a bottle every two days because he Vapes at such a high wattage I don’t get what the point is this kid spends so much money on random stuff like Vape juice and then he complains that he’s broke it’s stupid. I like him but he’s not the brightest bulb in the box

My ecig battery lasts a day without charging. I vape 7mg unflavoured 100%vg juice.

This is my setup, but mine is black.

2 Likes

I realize those little black bands are great protectors for the tank, I recently broke my tank but it came with a replacement. Hopefully won’t break again since I put the bands on. Ha ha ha this picture is funny it makes e-cigarette’s look like a nature thing

1 Like

It’s a nice looking rig. I think @jimbob uses Kangertech too.

2 Likes

So does @kindness. I had one kangertech that sucked but this one I found a winner. Last time lasted me 8 months. It’s only $35 now… so I bought it again

1 Like

my battery last like 2 days but i dont use it that much and started uaing it at only like 22.5 watts

1 Like

Pretty sure we have the same or similar laptop :+1:

1 Like