How do you like to dress?

I usually wear dark or bland coloured t shirts, sometimes a surf or skate brand, not that i care about brands, its just the art on them i sometimes like.
For bottoms i usually wear tight jean shorts that are well above the knees.
Basically a baggy longline t shirt and tight shorts. With skating kinda shoes.
Im always too hot to wear jumpers or long pants usually. Even in winter.

1 Like

I usually wear collared shirts some slacks and sometimes a coat. I like to layer, i also wear a lot of canvas shoes. My favorite kind of shoes are canvas! I like them best! Cant stress that enuf lollollol

1 Like

Mens clothes. Baggy stripped t shirts, flannels, jeans, work or combat boots…i got a baggy pair of overalls today that are so comfortable.

2 Likes

When I worked it was a suit and tie, those days are long gone…don’t even own a suit now…wear black shirts and t shirts with slacks or shorts. long johns underneath in winter.

1 Like

I normally dress very casual.
Jeans, t shirts and hoodies

Also I love to wear baseball style caps

All different kinds

5 Likes

I’ve got a little extra income recently and have been trying to find new clothes and fits. I wanted a brand of t shirt that I know fits well and can order over again. So far it’s Carhartt XL and Llbean XXL pocket t’s. My pants are signature Levi’s jeans(cheap and comfortable), or some kind of jean cut pants. Mostly wear a hoodie or sweater when cold. My accessories are where I shine. Being delivered tomorrow is a popov leather belt and one of their wallets. I wear Frye chukka shoes, watch(no watch today cause it’s a little much with everything), microtech knife, keychain rovyvon flashlight. I also have some bracelets if I’m not already overdressed. I honestly feel overdressed wearing everything at once so right now t shirt jeans and Frye shoes.

2 Likes

I wear jeans and t-shirt with eaither a long or short sleeve button up over it all. recently been wearing suspenders to keep my pants up. beanie type hat in the winter. i have three right now. i’m sitting on one. love my LL Bean boots. i have a well worn pair of sketchers and a few pull on shoes. got a north face jacket for the warm days and a heavy black coat for the cold.

i used to wear alot of carhart when i was working with farm animals. still like carrhart. i stopped wearing graphic T’s at about 27 years old but went back and bought a whole bunch of them that i rarely ever wear. feel too old.

1 Like

I want to dress differently… I wear a lot of loud clothes blue jeans, dresses, and shirts