How do you get rid of anxiety and paranoid thoughts

Im having some anxiety and paranoid thoughts today, I dont want to have a anxiety attack, how can i again control my mind again.

Try deep breathing and mindfulness exercises. Work’s well for me. Good luck :smiley:

1 Like

I have no advice for this. I suffer from it too from time to time. Music may help you. Walking?

2 Likes

yea music is a good idea… music usually helps me.

2 Likes

Have a shower that helps me with anxiety and I go for walks too

2 Likes

what do you do in the shower lol jk dont want to know, what helps your anxiety i dont judge lol

music is great, what type of music you listen too

Walks. showers and video games… No coffee

1 Like

same here plus coffee. I vape too but im trying reduce it. Im trying have fun with my life. Life is short man. Have fun everyday.

My next thing to quit is cigarettes and coffee then I’m addictions free

1 Like

quitting is great goal, im 1 year sober from cigarettes, vaping help me alot. I would suggest it if you want help the urge, it only has 4 chemicals. Cigarrettes has 1000 chemicals it has rocket fuel and rat poison. Dont smoke anymore man.

1 Like

6 hours smoke free mang

1 Like

every second counts.

1 Like

all kinds of music, metal, rock, drum & bass, …

1 Like

Yea i was playing metal music when shoveling snow kept me motivated.

1 Like

Sometimes I have paranoia and anxiety about cameras spying on me. I have nothing to offer as advice cos in my case I only wait for it to go away

1 Like

I feel yea, i have paranoia that fbi is tracking my everymove, when go out to public places i feel like people are watching like there going to attack me at any minute yea im scared all the time. I understand where your coming from is scary experience. Im with you.

1 Like

Have you tried benzos?

1 Like

Benzo no im never tried them why?

For anxiety and paranoia

1 Like