Hmmm. Weird. Just pile on every sickness you can think of God

Two nights in a row. Staying up too late as usual but now I feel just a kind of free-floating anxiety racking my body. I thought it might be because I haven’t taken any cogentin for two or three weeks per doctors advice. I was on it for more than 35 years. When this happened last night I thought it might possibly be the absence of cogentin but I felt fine this morning.
Just feeling nervous and anxious.

5 Likes

Sorry you’re having a rough night @77nick77. Hope you can get to sleep and maybe feel better tomorrow.

1 Like

maybe too much caffeine?

1 Like

Sorry you are struggling so bad. Hang in there. Some days are rough

2 Likes

Why did they take you off it if you were on it for 35 years ?

3 Likes

He just told me to take it prn. But it’s morning now and I feel OK.

3 Likes

i get times that are worse, i just try and ride it out, distract myself or chill, coping mechanisms are good,

if i feel too stressed or anxious i take a break or pour a glass of water, have some fresh air,

there are lots of things you can do, sometimes listening to music is good, good music.

2 Likes

My pdoc told me that I can take my valume as needed. So i did not took it for a couple of weeks.

Last week I had some procedures done in hospital. Saturday I felt like crap. Yesterday felt as if I was in a train smash.

This morning I went to see my gp for my high blood pressure. He said that I am too nervous and stressful because of everything.

He said that I should just take my Valium and try to relax. So I guess its me and Valium for a few weeks coming.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.