Hit rock bottom

Two days out of the hospital and I still feel so bad. I don’t feel psychosis because I am on my full dosage, but my depression is rock bottom. They were thinking of putting me on antidepressants but my pdoc didn’t, so I don’t know what is going to happen. I feel like death is upon me, I am so so so terribly tired, just want to sleep all day and do nothing but stare into space. I was stupid, I should have let them transfer me to the psych hospital but instead I said I want to go home so I can take care of my husband, but I can barely do that. I can only see my pdoc on the 29th and the other hospital where I was’s doctor on the 18th. I don’t know how long I am going to survive…

It’s depression you’re in. The sooner you realize that, the sooner you’ll be able to pull yourself out of it. Stay strong! Don’t let it get the better of you…FIGHT IT!!!

2 Likes

Your depressed,is there anything that made you depress?Try to forget it and be put on a good antidepressant,maybe it would help

I’m sorry you’re going through a bad depression. How long do your depressive periods usually last? Sometimes they just have to run it’s course. Can you be seen as a walk in at your doctors office? I would ask to talk to a therapist and if that doesn’t help even somewhat, ask for an anti-depressant. If they don’t give one to you, I read an article that depression is sometimes caused by inflammation. Maybe try an anti-inflammatory, if it doesn’t react to the med you’re already on. Maybe that could help. One thing though is sleeping too much can make you more depressed even though it seems like the only thing you’re capable of doing, try not to sleep all day if you can.

Take care, hope for the best for you!

Still fresh of how I was feeling just out of hospital. That was a great sense of being defeated. Try not to dwell on it too much it does pass. Try to get back to your routine as soon as you can. Unless there is some changes you need to do to them. If so change them slowly. Small things like just getting out of the house and going for a walk help also. Hang in there it does get better.

1 Like

Thanks for your guys support. My husband took me to the beach today, and I got out books at the library to read, so hopefully I can distract myself till I can get to a pdoc!

3 Likes

Good luck saadiqah
It will lift I’m sure

We’re pulling for you, Saadiqah. Hang on. Things will get better.

try yoga dvds, relaxation anything that can help you feel better sending a hug

going to the beach would be very relaxing for you.
Give yourself some time to heal OO**

sorry you are in such a distressing way, hope the beach helps. it takes time to heal after psychosis…give yourself time.