Hi peeps. What are your plans this week

I’m going to paint a birthday present for my sibling.

I have not done art for a long time

11 Likes

That sounds like a nice present @LittleMissSlothy. Have fun painting it.

2 Likes

Yea I told my sibling and they are excited about it.

Should be fun too.

I like painting after all.

Mostly when the painting is going well

4 Likes

This weekend? Not alot really. Employed a new cleaner coming saturday, somebody actually reliable - and ive got an AA meeting. Was supposed to meet the brother for lunch, but im not in the right frame of mind to travel on a bus, and im too tight to pay 40 quid for a taxi.

3 Likes

Nothing same thing i do everyweekend :smile:

3 Likes

When i wake up in time on Saturday i go to a meditation on the beach. On Sunday same thing, when i wake up in time i go to a church/temple and show my gratitude :pray:. Both a free events. I don’t have to, but i feel better after.:grinning:

4 Likes

Not much going on… my sister and her family are coming over tomorrow to celebrate my dads birthday. It’s the first time they’ll meet baby human🥲

Today I will make a carrot cake for tomorrow and blow up a bunch of balloons…

3 Likes

Gonna relax whole weekend

3 Likes

Im prob gonna relax. I migght watch batman. And im gonna watch ufc

2 Likes

looking forward to Spring weather starting tomorrow…no freezing daily temps for two weeks…I hope that’s the last of it but I doubt it…anyways…I aim to go outside a whole lot more. that and have corned beef and cabbage tomorrow…yay.

2 Likes

Unpacking. Catching up at work.

1 Like

I went skiing today. I don’t like skiing.

Now I feel sick and I think I have covid. I did a test and it was negative… going to do a new test on monday.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.