Hi, its valiumprincess, been a few years

Popping in to say hi. Dont know if anyone remembers me. I was very active in 2018. I’m alive. Still mentally ill but have a much better grip on reality. A lot had happened to me the past five years. A lot of bad stuff. But I’m in a much better place now then i ever have been. I got into drugs to self medicate. Bad idea. Took me a few years of really struggling, but I put myself in rehab. Still here, now im 81 days sober.

Anyways, if any of you know me, hi friends. I hope you are well

21 Likes

Good to see you back! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey I remember you!

I’m not sure if I had the same username back then, but I think I did.

Good to see you back.

:hugs:

2 Likes

I recognize your screen name but I don’t remember your story. I’m glad to hear you’re clean and sober.

2 Likes

well good for you !! that’s something to be proud of.

1 Like

Welcome back. I think I remember you. 2018 is when I only just joined here.

Good luck with rehab and well done for getting into rehhab as opposed to not seeking help

1 Like

I joined in 2018 and took a break after a person on here gaslighted me about my childhood trauma. I forgave them and came back because I enjoy the forum. Welcome back and glad you are doing better:)

1 Like

I’m not quite sure if I remember. Reaching, reaching…there’s a little glimmer. Well, idk, but in any event, welcome back! I’m almost 5 months clean, on the 18th it will be 5 months. Hard 5 months. Congrats on 81 days!

2 Likes

I remember you.

I had a different name then.

1 Like

Welcome back. I vaguely remember you !

1 Like

Welcome back! Glad to hear you are doing better. Congrats on 81 days!!!

1 Like

Welcome back @valiumprincess!
I vaguely remember you too

1 Like

Welcome back @valiumprincess

Since you have been gone so long, please take a moment to read our updated rules. We take the rules very seriously in order to protect members.

Also, mods have changed since your last visit. We have me, @moonbeam still, @rogueone, @Bowens, and newest @anon55031185

3 Likes

I remember you too! How have you been

1 Like

I remember being very close with @Noise are they still active on here?

1 Like

I’m glad to hear that you’re in a better place and congratulations on being 81 days sober!!

I had wondered how you were I was worried

I’m sorry to hear it’s been such a rough road but I hope things keep getting better for you!!

I’m not super active on here anymore but I’m always happy to chat!!

Right on! :slight_smile:

I’m actually feeling a lot better these days.

Most of my positives aren’t nearly as bad as they used to be. Mostly I’m just stuck with crappy negatives.

I still have Jimmy too! :heart:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.