Hi guys so u want to see my god ..here they are

Are you talking to me Anna ? I haven’t watched True Blood, so I don’t get the reference… but it’s a song by Chris Isaak yeap.

yes, I was talking to you :slight_smile: This song was in the beginning of true blood :slight_smile:

1 Like

People say a lot of negative things about Jenova but to be truthful … I was once waiting for someone at the station and there was a lady there doing her preaching but when I told her I’m not religious we had a nice chat about the weather … lol but Everyone is different I guess.

om namah sivaya!

i got banned for less than this but i’m not bitter, l dont know much about other religions, i’m not ignorant of them though, i respect them but because i believe in Christianity i think that is better.

I have studied many religions and theologies. their essence is the same. on the outside they are dualistic. on the inside they are mystic, non dual.

all those gods are infinite forms of the one god. name it Shiva or Vishnu…

I haven’t had time to read most of the posts in this thread. If you see something like proselytizing, overly religious posts that can cause delusions, intolerance or arguing, please flag it. If religious threads get too common, we will start closing them and tell people to stop.

3 Likes