Hi guys so u want to see my god ..here they are

We have 33 million gods in our religion…
Among then shiva bramha and bishnu are the greatest…love u guys…

13 Likes

You are hindu?? I thought you were Buddhist!

1 Like

How do u know …about krishna…yes i belong to hindu religion…

In the east it doesn’t seem to have as much religious turmoil as in the west. So you can be Hindu and still think highly of Buddhism right? While most of our 3 major religions in the west are more segregated I feel. If you’re Jewish you only think about Judaism. If youre Christian you only think about Jesus. Etc…

While in the east you can hold principles of all the philosophies and faiths?? Like Osho does??

1 Like

Hi chew i know buddha was born in nepal …but my community belong to hindu.people say hindu religion pay respect to buddism …one of our god bishnu is said to have one of avatar of god buddha…buddism and hindu are related to each other …buddism is great religin…osho too respect buddha…

1 Like

That’s so beautiful!! Unlike America where Muslims fighting Christians, Christians fighting Muslims. Jews fighting Christians. Muslims fighting Jews…

2 Likes

Nepal used to be hindu country now time has changed…it is a secular country now…we also had monarchy system like uk…but people dethrown it…
There are few christain in nepal…they have church in different places…i love god jesus…

2 Likes

Hey chew do u belive in jeehova and mother marie … they have seprate bible and outlook…

I like Jesus but I’m more of a Buddhist/Taoist. My therapist said I was “spiritual but not religious”

1 Like

Moved to Unusual Beliefs. :wink:

1 Like

Hi tree was up…?? Are u locking the thread…hahaha …

1 Like

Yes, but then I decided that it would be enough to move it to unusual beliefs. :slight_smile: This is just so that those who are susceptible to religious delusions can more easily avoid the topic.

2 Likes

Do u belive in jeehova and mother mary …they have different bible and outlook …

idk enough about them. Anyways i’m going for my hike! Ttyl

1 Like

Enjoy man. 15151515

Are you a religious person Far Cry ?
Do you pray ?

1 Like

I love to …but i am not that religious …!!! My personalities are always try to help other…so i say service is greatest devine in the world …

2 Likes

Good. That’s better than any religion :slight_smile:

1 Like

everything in dharma (hinduism, buddhism, jainism, ) somehow is linked…

did you know, that born into a royal Hindu family, he decided to break away and accepted Jainism,… but he thought it was too strict and such suffering was not necessary to achieve moksha, nirvana (salvation) so he then paved his own path, the middle way (and that is what we call Buddhism)…

this is what i know aanyway… i’m not sure about other theories…

Even in Jainism, when we have weddings , we have statue of Hindu god ganesha… Ganesha is cutest and my favourite of all…

I am atheist though… but I love most of the symbolism and mythology… :slight_smile:

4 Likes