Hi everybody

Hi everyone just popping in to say hello.

Special hi to @Pikasaur @Ooorgle mods and everyone else

I’m doing good just remembering all the rationalizing I did on this site and how you helped me see the voices were not real

21 Likes

Glad to hear you’re doing well :sunny:

4 Likes

Hi nice to meet you hope you enjoy the forums.

2 Likes

This site helped me too.

No need to work things out the hardest possible way with no one who can relate.

Makes it a very isolating experience in those early years when you just have no where to turn too

I would like to thank everyone as well for their support.

6 Likes

Hi @anon47167357. I’m glad to hear you’re doing well.

3 Likes

Hey @anon47167357 :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Glad you’re well :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Glad to hear from you and that you are doing well. I, too, have been helped much by the forum.

4 Likes

Hiya @anon47167357 it’s good you’re doing well

3 Likes

Heya dude! Good to see you. Glad to hear you’re doing well.

2 Likes

Good to hear from you.

Hope you are well.

2 Likes

Thanks everybody. Oh hi @SacredNeigh7 il never forget what you said to me about building myself up with weights to try and distract myself from my anger towards my brother, you’ve no idea how much that helped me

4 Likes

Great to see you again.

3 Likes

Hi John great to hear from you to, I miss the madhouse threads with our old freind @Om_Sadasiva

4 Likes

Hey bud, how you doing? long time no see

2 Likes

Hi @Pikasaur, doing good, bored these days without voices but I still have farm work to do so not so bad. Get voices doing it sometimes which sucks.Circumstances are still the same regarding my brother and the will etc. Some guy here just killed his whole family over His inheritance in his mother’s proposed will, it really woke me like that could be me execept I would only hurt my brother. These things so common in Ireland. Also separately there were two instances of mothers killing their children and then themselves, it’s crazy here @Pikasaur.

Anyway hope your well and the job is going good, you really helped me :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Edit I’m not gonna hurt my brother because I don’t want to be institutionalised

Glad to hear you found me helpful :slight_smile:
The job is going quite well, but my mental health is a bit unstable these days. I’m not gonna give up without a fight, though!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.