Hey mods, I got a question

Hey, why was my post deleted from the “What goals have you achieved despite having schizophrenia” thread? Very mysterious.

@Bowens, @Ninjastar, @Moonbeam, @voithos?

I wrote it this morning and now it’s gone.

1 Like

I hate when they do that without sending a notification. You can get paranoid about it…

1 Like

It was not deleted by a moderator and if the system toasted it then I cannot tell you why as it was not logged. I have restored your post since there was nothing wrong with it. Sorry for the glitch.

v.

1 Like

Thanks.

Wow, thats weird. There is nothing in the logs about that post being deleted. Freaking ghosts. :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

The 6 hours ago one right @77nick77 ?

1 Like

I may or may not have overpowered the system to do this, who knows

With my superpowers, but who knows

1 Like

Yeah, it’s fixed now.

2 Likes

I figured out it was you using my schizophrenic mind reading powers.

yeah, I heard. Just trying to figure out what happened. When a moderator deletes a post or thread that is not their own, it is logged. I think all system deletions are as well. Its just weird.

I double checked and there is nothing there.

1 Like

I expect some compensation for the pain and suffering I experienced because of the incident.

1 Like

heres a quarter from the current say anything thread. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good enough.

2 Likes

I tried that and they gave me the same as they did for the previous error.

Nothing.

1 Like

i will give you 1% of my mod salary @77nick77 …oh wait…0.01*0=0 .Well, I guess it’s the thought that counts. :grimacing:

1 Like

After reading your deleted post, I was going to ask for the same thing! :laughing:

Good that you got response and few virtual compensations within this post itself…

Sorry 777Nick.

I guess I’ll have to reveal my sorcery now that I use on the forum… For the sake of your peace of mind :upside_down_face::mage:

I was doing it for adding some spice to the forum but if it concerns you, I will stop.

Spice is nice.

1 Like

Okay good. The mystery spooks shall re commence :relieved::mage: lmao.

1 Like
1 Like