Hey guys on here: Have you ever clean-shaved your crotch?

Lol @pixel…made @moonbeam read that …hilarious…lol

3 Likes

I have never shaved down there, but I like a woman who does.

1 Like

Hah! now I will have nightmarish dreams…

1 Like

Ha I just said that in our pm where you posted that post again for revenge lol

1 Like

Just incase anyone missed it…

2 Likes

lol, if you hadn’t put a period at the end of that…

“I have never shaved down there, but I (like a woman who does)…”

I’ve done it for 20 years regularly but I stopped doing that for about 3 months ago. You know nobody looks there but if I was gay I was more encouraged. :wink:

or you might change it from a sender into a receiver… that’s also a possibility…

Reciever of what?

This was about 28 years ago and is counted amongst the MANY REASONS everyone is happy I’m clean and sober now. I should also mention that the involved emergency room visit for said ‘injury’ was humiliating. Depilatory cream + mucous membrane = MUTHAF@#$%&&!!!

:sob:

1 Like

Mr. Star and myself both keep clean shaven. We can’t stand having body hair, because it gets so sweaty. I have a special shaving conditioner I use to prevent bumps.

‘Large’ blessings. (cough!)

:scream:

Oh. My. Goodness.

At least you’re not getting the delete button hairy?

:smile:

2 Likes

…how did you used to push the delete button?!

I thought I knew what you were talking about, but when I used context clues… :0

lol, got to bookmark that lol lol

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

“No comment”

1 Like

That sounds good :wink:

Mmmmm, delicious.

1 Like

yes. bananas are delicious. but they get rotten quite quickly, when left outside. I prefer apples. granny smith apples because they are sourish.

I thought guys use some sort of electric machine? I haven’t seen a guy shave yet

#whateverfloatsyourboat