HAYWIRE ⚡ @thepoet

@AKendrick @Schztuna @TheCanuk @irrelevant @labratmat

8 Likes

Loving it mate!!

1 Like

Thanks dude! Appreciate it! :pray:

1 Like

Sounds so complicated mate. You are neo from the matrix or something!

1 Like

Looool thanks dude it’s not so confusing when you look at the project file. It’s really just like a collage. I use a lot of samples.

1 Like

Diggin it bro !!! Gonna work out to this one today :muscle:t5::grinning::notes:
Also… mixing sound really good!!

1 Like

Ayyyyy thanks so much dude! :sunglasses: Thanks for listening :pray:

1 Like

Sick production man. Mix is super clean! You should get that track on music platforms through distrokid. Or maybe submit it to a label?

1 Like

Hot diggity dog!

1 Like

Thanks so much man…
You think so? Maybe I should look into it dude. I think distrokid is only like $30 or something. I really should inquire about it.

1 Like

Ayyy thanks so much @Rainstorm :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It’s good and you can use AI to make album art.

Even if you don’t get tonnes of streams independently, you can earn a little bit of money. I made around $80 over 2-3 years and have a few hundred monthly listeners on Spotify. Most of my streams come from one Pokemon beat that got added to someobody’s popular playlist.

It’s unfair that the big producers/labels have a monopoly over Spotify playlists. They can promote their music easily.

1 Like

Good ■■■■! :+1:t3:

1 Like

thats a cool beat! :musical_note:

Oh wow that’s pretty dope! Definitely would be worth a shot bro. Thanks for the advice.

1 Like

@dreamer54 Thanks a lot bro! Appreciate it :pray:

@irrelevant thanks so much dude!

2 Likes

Your drums are always nuts man! Great job on this I know you worked on it hard last night :zap:

1 Like

Lol thanks bro! It’s not mixed perfectly or really even finished but it is what it is. Thanks

1 Like

You need that new laptop man! No more crashing and lost data

Your fans understand though :wink:

1 Like

Lol yea when I get some money I’ll have to get one. Maybe I should have gotten one instead of a guitar idk. Thanks again bro

2 Likes