Having to pee at night

People often tell me I look younger than I am.
I blame it on my round face and smooth skin. I’ve never really had skin issues, like pimples and stuff, and I’ve been good at keeping my face moisturized.

1 Like

I thought you were in your early 20s.

2 Likes

Maybe you’re just excited about going to greece :greece:

1 Like

Could be :smiley:

When are you going ?

Where are you going in Greece, I have been just once in Greece, in 1986 I was in Crete.

@everhopeful @mjseu I’m leaving on the 8th of February

2 Likes

Don’t drink liquid near bedtime. I try to stop drinking anything past 7:00 pm and that works for me because I usually don’t go to bed before 11:00 pm. If you don’t have liquid in you than you won’t have to pee.

I’d hate to see your lawyer bills; how do you afford it?

1 Like

Hahaha didn’t even notice that :smiley:
I am my own lawyer.

“Now bathroom. Did you, or did you not, ask me to visit you at 3am the night of friday to saturday?”

2 Likes

I usually wake up several times needing to wee and can’t go back to sleep such as now… it’s 2 in the morning and I can’t get back to sleep :zzz:.

It helps to not drink after 7pm but even then I still wake up to wee.

Not sutehat else helps.

Well truth is, I’m scared of feeling thirsty. I hate having a dry mouth, and I get anxious if there’s nothing around to drink.

1 Like

Well, if you have to drink something, just drink very little, like a half of a glass of water instead of a whole one.

Do you have diabetes?

I have an illness that mimics type 2 diabetes, and I’m on diabetes medication (metformin)

Also, some medications cause a dry mouth but my dentist gave me some stuff called Biotene. One teaspoon will keep my mouth moisturized for an hour or two.

I have diabetes and recently I have had high blood sugar values, need to go to the blood sugar test next week. I have also Metforem.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.