Have You Ever Spied On Someone?

You often hear that you are being spied on, but have you ever spied on someone like a BF or GF to see what they are doing,?

Or maybe peek when they think no one is looking?

I sort of did, I was a bailiff years ago and had to go out and find stuff, so kinda, but never peeked in on anyone, although I know others have done that to me. outside of the delusions I have had.

2 Likes

I never spied on people and I don’t intend to in the future.

2 Likes

When I was a kid, twelve or so,

I spied on our neighbor.

He was a super hot hockey player and was very nice to me (not in a creepy way).

I had a huge crush on him.

When he had away games he paid me to house sit and look after his dog, Pongo.

After I was in his house alone, I looked through every drawer, all his closet and even in the cabinets.

I watched him leave and come back home, knew his routine, who he was dating.

It was a weird phase.

I just had a big crush on him and didn’t know how to cope with it.

Never did anything like that again.

4 Likes

I’ve googled ex-girlfriends and ex-crushes. But that’s all I guess.

4 Likes

Yeah when I was a kid, a few times.

1 Like

Same here. And when I was in hospital someone had left their Facebook account logged on in the computer room. I’m not on Facebook so I used it to view my ex’s profile so she would think the person logged on was looking at her profile. Creepy ay

2 Likes

Haha ! Maybe I should join facebook to get into the pro spy group !

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile: it was pretty creepy

1 Like

If you search someone in FB they recommend you as a friend to them, so they know you looked

3 Likes

Aw shiit is it the same with instagram?? Iv searches for my ex on it when I was logged in! Her account dosent show up anymore

1 Like

don’t know about instagram

1 Like

Ah ! That’s no good :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t want to be spied on I might have been in my mind or in real life usually by people who didn’t mean to.

1 Like

I online stalk celebrities sosial media that I like.

1 Like

Wow. When I was on Facebook both my CPN and GP came up on my suggested people list

1 Like

yea my cbt therapist came up on my suggested friend list too…

I have spied via fb on this guy that I was obseessedd with yea

it wasn’t even via my fb it was via our family cats fb lmao

1 Like

When I was a kid the girls spied on the boys and the boys spied on the girls. It was a basically a game. We wanted to make sure we had the best snacks and forts and toys. And also we wanted to catch them spying on us to get them in trouble :rofl:

2 Likes

When I was 11, I had a crush on a boy. I found out everything about him and his routines, and made up excuses to take a similar route as him home, hoping I would catch a glimpse of him.

I went full stalker mode and really gave him the creeps.
We did eventuallt become friends, and actually wound up dating when I was 15, for like three months.
But sadly, by then, my interest in him had faded.

1 Like

The closest I ever came was reporting on a neighbor who was raking his lawn through a walkie talkie while watching him through from the other side of a fence. My friend and I were playing some spy game. We were 10. I don’t know if that counts. ?

1 Like

Yeah, myself. Once. It was embarrassing.

2 Likes