Have you ever had dreams about other forum members?

I had a dream I was a postman and I was delivering mail to @velociraptor. It is weird because I have no idea what @velociraptor actually looks like so my mind kind of had to make it up.

5 Likes

I sometimes have dreams that @Rhubot and her co-person come to visit and I make cupcakes for them.

5 Likes

I once had a dream about former forum member turtle. I know what she looks like, though, so in my dream she looked the way she actually looks. It was a sort of sexual dream, though, so I won’t divulge the details, might not be appropriate lol. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Only a couple of times and it involved nightmares about the bad things that were blowing up here back when I moderated.

3 Likes

I share the guilt over getting triggered and going off

yeah, I think I do dream about some people

and in them the person hates me

1 Like

one year you banned me on Christmas Eve

I didn’t think it was fair and I think I stayed away for quite awhile

1 Like

Yes, and do you remember how poorly you were behaving? NO apologies for that one.

2 Likes

Btw what in the world happened to @turtle ? She was from Australia if I’m not mistaken. Maybe @anon94176359 is still in touch with her?

1 Like

I’m still in touch her, sort of. I don’t hear from her as much as I used to. We used to PM on here all the time, but now it’s Whatsapp. She left the forum because she no longer felt that it was a good place for her.

2 Likes

I guess I did about the pretty girls here. I think it’s common for men lol…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.