Have you ever been searched by the cops?

law and order is different here, they will get you for anything they can. and if it’s interesting you’ll end up in the paper haha for their doting public to read about.

you got away with more than i ever did.

1 Like

never got search. Hopefully never i dont do drugs, i dont have anything illegal.

2 Likes

Only at the Canadian/US border by the Canadians. They strip searched me and tore out all the seats of the car and tore the seats themselves. Then when they let us go we had to put the car back together. Not a good experience as I was strip searched in front of a room full of men. I was 19.

1 Like

thats horrible. sorry that happened to you.

1 Like

Thanks. It was an awful experience

1 Like

when i went to ireland they just asked “business or pleasure?” and i said “pleasure haha” it was barely anything, but that was at the airport.

1 Like

A guy I was with was smoking a cigarette when we were crossing the border. They told us after we were searched that people who smoke cigarettes are highly likely to do drugs as well and that’s what triggered the search

1 Like

Yes several times, I was working on my car on the side yard at like 7pm at night and cops rolled up and accused me of stealing and searched me, sat me on the curb and called in my info, then my mom came out and they finally let me go after like 10 min, I was 18, I’ve had several more incidents of cops being a**holes for no reason.

1 Like

I got searched by the agriculture people trying to get into California. They found a peach in my lunch box. I had an SUV and I was towing one of my Mustangs I was restoring full of parts.

Took about 2 and a half hours. The peach even had a sticker on it that said made in California.

I was just bringing it back.

They don’t screw around at those checkpoints.

1 Like

I’ve been stopped and ticketed before but never searched. Never even been to jail and I plan on keeping that streak.

1 Like

We smuggled marijuana through the german/holland border, till one day we all had a bad feeling, just before the border and we threw everything out the window. We got heavily searched that day. Actually it was at nighttime. We got away. I think it was instinct.

1 Like

Been searched just the once. I had a bout of malicious calls made about me saying i was storing drugs in the flat.

They didnt need a warrent - i just said bloody well help yourself.

I signed a full disclosure notice anyway, with the police and the council for my medical records to be discussed with them from the cmht.

So soon as they saw i was a vulnerable adult, they buggered off.

1 Like

I got arrested twice. Once a cop wanted to pull out her gun on me. Which was pretty dangerous. They would have the right to shoot at me because I had a beer bottle in my hand. They thought I would throw it at them. And as I gave up one cop pulled out pepper spray in case when I would move.

1 Like

I’ve been pulled over a couple times, but never searched.

1 Like

Yes. Many times… including whenever I finished working in a kitchen in a correctional facility as an inmate worker.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.