Have you ever been searched by the cops?

one time when i was living in my car in oregon, i got searched. i don’t know if it was the out of state plates or what. they pulled me over for not wearing a seatbelt, but they asked to search the car, and i let them. then they wrote me a seatbelt ticket after they found nothing haha.

1 Like

Yea when I had accidents. They were so sure that I was on drugs lmao

2 Likes

i think it’s part of their training or something. they always ask “do you have any drugs or weapons” and im always like nope, but they search me anyhow.

1 Like

I got arrested and nearly shot by the swat team
My mugshot was on the news as well :frowning:

5 Likes

i think they drove me to insanity. i had a real downward spiral after all my run ins with the law.

1 Like

I think my sz made them think that I am high on drugs. I feel high on dopamine when without my meds. Meds block dopamine.

2 Likes

I was arrested once and they searched my car.

Didn’t find anything that interested them,

I told them they wouldn’t.

1 Like

now i just never go anywhere. and don’t live my life anymore. except for yesterday, i had to meet my dad at the boat dock to tie off his boat. i was so paranoid the cops would question me for being suspiscious waiting for him to arrive. i already was thinking about what i would say if they showed up. i hate going to town and only drive the speed limit when i do. still paranoid of cops a good deal.

Yeah at 2am because of a license plate lights not working. They tried to steal 110 dollars from me on the side of the road. If I went ahead and paid them they would let me go. Just take me to jail. I’m not kidding.

1 Like

Many times. Sometimes I got lucky, other times I went to jail.

2 Likes

The cops used to always ask for my documents because I was often walking around in my pajamas.

4 Likes

i must’ve been pulled over 5 times in oregon, really i think they just wanted to identify me and know who i was. after that i started to try to argue id was an unlawful search to no avail and wouldn’t identify myself on long hikes, so had to often times sit in jail for a week or two before they let me out and dropped the charges. then it was like i was always in a battle with them, my heart would jump every time i saw a cop and i never felt like a free man and was forced on meds. everywehre i go they make me a criminal suspect. even in my neighborhood i got stopped and questioned for not walking on the sidewalk on a street people walk on all the time. i have to answer their questions and it’s always some young punk. and they always ask do you have any drugs or weapons?

I’ve never been stopped, arrested or searched by a cop.

1 Like

actually, on my way out west was the first time i was searched. i stopped in kansas at a hotel because i couldn’t drive anymore. i showed the desk person my passport as an id and paid for a room in cash. anyways at 2am the cops knocked on my hotel door and searched my room and then my car, when they were searching my car they found my google maps directions revealing my destination was sheridan, wyoming where i was going to try to go community college to get a 2 year degree in turf management so i could advance in my career at the golf course. they apologized for the big inconvenience but i was pissed and demanded my money back from the hotel. which they gave me my money back.

then when i was coming home from oregon and made it back to my state, first thing that happens is i get pulled over. so i just stopped driving and started to walk everywhere, then i would get questioned walking places. then finally i started to do what i want and act out and then i really got in trouble for the first time. some people they give the benefit of the doubt to, and some they don’t which is me. it will be better when im an unsuspiscious senior citizen i guess, if i make that far.

i think about moving and started a new life fresh all the time, i stay here for my parents sake, but i don’t live anymore. just sit and do nothing, if im lucky i’ll find a job and have that to do to occupy myself.

1 Like

England here. Never been search by the police.

1 Like

I will add. I’ve never seen a handgun. The police have always been nice to me. I’ve had alot of encounters with them. I have been sectioned 14 times and nor problems with the police

1 Like

yeah after i was diagnosed schizoaffective they were nice to me. but i still think they drove me to this insanity from all the previous stuff that happened. maybe i had ptsd or something like that, but im fine now, that im a hermit.

Not since I quit using/drinking, with the exception of commercial vehicle enforcement inspections. The latter are supposed to be keeping unsafe vehicles off the road, but drivers know they’re looking for any excuse to give out a ticket. Gotta pump them government revenues up.

1 Like

and i never attended classes in sheridan, wyoming, i got there and registered a day late, so drove all around the west coast before settling in oregon and getting a job delivering newspapers. i think maybe i will finally go to that school in sheridan and get that turf degree.

i also got pulled over in idaho for god knows what, he was friendly and older. it was a tourist town, close to jackson hole, so he didn’t turn me into a criminal suspect, but wished me well.

Yeah, several times. A cop searched my car and found my beer when I was 17 and he wrote me a ticket and I had to appear before a judge with my parents. But this was 1978 and I got a ridiculously low fine; like $60 bucks. Now it would be jail for the same thing and probably $700.

I’ve just been pulled over at random a few times and got patted down. Once the cops caught me red handed with ten freshly rolled joints. They just took them and ground them into dust on the street with their boots. I was lucky on that one, I had a pound of pot in my trunk that they didn’t find with most of it divided up into ounces to sell.
A female cop once searched me but I think she only did it because she fell under the ol 77nick77 charm and was making a move on me.

3 Likes