Have you ever been married?

Yes I’m married for five and a half years now. How did I know he was the one? I met him, assessed his character, spoke to his sisters and prayed to God. The rest I took a risk with. And it’s been good so far. We have had our trials with our illnesses but he is a really good guy at heart and I’ve grown to love him.

1 Like

Its my dream to get married one day.

4 Likes

I want get married someday - trouble is i doubt theres a woman out there prepared to put up with my mood swings and general shitty mood when im feeling unwell. But i keep trying and live in hope! lol

3 Likes

I’d like to get married eventually.

I’ve dated before and after my illness but have never had anything serious enough.

I can’t do typical romantic outings like all the normal couples do and I’m kind of a weirdo when you meet me.

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I was married by muslim way not legally. I had a marriage certificate where it said my husband can marry three other women besides me. And the certificate was only valid for 5 years. I took of three months later.

1 Like

Never even had a girlfriend LOL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.