Have i been Attacked?

I actually think Shona and the others that have hacked me off in the past were possessed by Evil.

Ive always had the Delusion that im an Angel - and chosen ones get targeted. Ive actually got a Priest i know, blessing the flat next week.

Ive been under attack for months, i believe. Too many people put their Faith in Material Gain like Property and Money. Its a short term solution. The true Happiness Lies in having a Loving Partner and Family.

Im luckier than most financially - but i have been flaming miserable as sin.

Trouble is all the crap ive had over the years - has made me a cynical old git, and i put less trust in people - and i hate that.

Ive either been tested by the “powers that be” - or ive been targeted by malicious demons. The Nurse always knows when im upset - cos i say my “wings” have gone black.

But then a bit of suffering makes you grow at the same time. Otherwise you simply wouldnt appreciate the Good Stuff.

2 Likes

I think it’s clever to not trust people too much, especially when money is involved in some way or another.

1 Like

Maybe not cynical, rather, maybe you’re being a realist given your experiences with people taking advantage of you.

1 Like

All ive ever bloody wanted is a Wife and Family. Is that so Hard?

I dont know - im probably over tired. It just gets on my tits, most people are more interested in what they can get out of me.

Im obviously not meeting the right people. It really does set off my delusional thinking at times.

2 Likes

Maybe its just time to meet new people maybe have lunch with your new roommate didnt you say he was a nice guy?

1 Like

Yeah hes a Top Bloke. Ive even mentioned this site to him - cos hes Sz as well. But hes not a well man either - and i really dont want to start Dumping my emotions onto him. It wouldnt be fair. Im supposed to be in control here.

2 Likes

I always wanted to be taken care of by my husband because i need a lot of care because of my mental illness has always been with me a big part unfortunately. It took years of being mistreated, torturous jobs being bullied and stressed to f**k. In the end he is now finally there for me looking out for me every step of the way. I still struggle like hell as my mental illness is worse than ever but having him understand and support me means everything to me otherwise i couldn’t cope at all. I appreciate having a relationship more than anything its the most important thing to me more important than money or anything.

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Yeah i hear you. Your very lucky to have a partner.

Wish i had the same.

1 Like

I wish you did as well

1 Like

Stop being cynical and also stop attracting the wrong women i think is advice of sorts

Give out the vibes youd like to attract so be warm, kind and humble. Dont show her everything at once. Take it slow and get to know her before you completely give anything

Hope you don’t feel offended by my advice

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.