Has anyone here ever tried to record their hallucinations?

If I had a tape recorder, I would try. I guess I could use my phone. Because I’ve plugged my ears before and it helped.

2 Likes

never tried it =D
When i was in the situation where i should have had done it, it never was on my mind to do that cause i was so absorbed in the moment.
It’s a good idea but i think if you’re psychotic it’s hard to keep it in mind

2 Likes

Yes.

Nothing ever picked up on the recording.

It was all in my head.

Nothing ever came up on camera either.

4 Likes

The Navy SEALs have access to the CIA and can go into my phone and change things. I don’t trust my phone

1 Like

I did, seen some weird stuff on the video, but nothing solid I could prove anything

1 Like

I thought of recording them but i never did for some reason.

1 Like

How would you record auditory hallucinations?

Unless you have visual?

1 Like

You do realize the CIA doesn’t deal with domestic affairs, right? It’s just part of your delusion.

3 Likes

After my head injury, I started having visuals. I couldn’t tell if they were real or not, so I would take pictures of suspicious things and then look at my picture. If it showed up on picture, I knew it was real. I have a lot of photos of blank street corners and empty hallways lol.

4 Likes

To be fair, your cell phone provider can actually go into your phone and change things. That is what every software update does. It changes the way your phone works. But they do it the same to all of us. One time, a new iPhone update downloaded a U2 album into everyone’s phone because of a promotion. People were outraged, because they did not want to think a phone could download things they did not ask for. But that is how technology works.

The upside is, you aren’t the only one with a phone that this can happen to. We all have one. The navy seals dont care about you. The CIA doesn’t care about you. Google does, because they get paid to sell your information to advertisers.

4 Likes

On the video part, you hear sound too.

I wrote out one of my episodes and ive jotted random notes down

2 Likes

I was gonna do that too. Yet again, I didn’t get round to it.

Cool that you did though.

@anon83141956

I wrote this one years ago. Its relgious themed delusions. Its not scary its just bizarre. So if your bored you can have a glance lol

1 Like

That’s pretty long text, I better leave that for early morning reading…

Thankyou.

1 Like

I remember all my hallucinations and delusions from my psychotic episodes its all pretty wild and scary

1 Like

If im hearing stuff - and not sure whether its in my head, i just rewind the video feed from the wifi camera in the lounge.

Sometimes its been someone outside - but yeah most of the time, i can write it off as being in my head.

1 Like

I used to. Now that I don’t have hallucinations anymore, I don’t ever try to record them (because they don’t appear any longer).

1 Like

I have the same issue, but my delusions center around different “powerful groups.”

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.